smiler is offline Senior Member

increase the dosage

ok in your perfect world lets say you could take as much gear as you want (free) and workout as much as you want (dosent interfere with anything else)
    what would it be and why?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    shit load of gh, and i love test so maby sniffing 10g powder ED

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    what kinda post is this lol
    r u joking right now
    give us something real to deal with bro

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    2 g's test, 600mg eq, 1g fina, finish off with some winstrol and possibly some anavar . hell throw in some anadrol to jumpstart and a lot of gh. i'm pretty sure i would think i was invincible on those doseages.

Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    what kinda post is this lol
    r u joking right now
    give us something real to deal with bro
    not at all...you see i can do this, well pretty much so i am inerested. some will say lift lift lift and some say dont overtrain. just looking fot opions. is that alright w/ you?

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    shit load of gh, and i love test so maby sniffing 10g powder ED
    how much gh is a shtload? 5ius ed?

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    not at all...you see i can do this, well pretty much so i am inerested. some will say lift lift lift and some say dont overtrain. just looking fot opions. is that alright w/ you?
    i have no beef, its just not realistic at all, cuz takin that stuff, all at once, in those doses, would f-u-c-k y-o-u up

oh, btw, big believer in tren and slin lol
    nail it

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    this should be in the lounge

but i would take
    10iu of hgh ed
    15iu slin pwo
    2 gram of test e per week
    150mg tren a ed
    1.5 gram eq per week
    100mg d/boll ed

Unlimited supply of Nutropin AQ.
    " " " LR3-IGF.
    " " " BTG var.
    " " " negma parabolin.
    " " " Viromones
    " " " scherring primobolan
    ....hmmmmmmmm.....what else.....

Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    i have no beef, its just not realistic at all, cuz takin that stuff, all at once, in those doses, would f-u-c-k y-o-u up

oh, btw, big believer in tren and slin lol
    nail it
    i have no beef either and i am asking realisticly. what would you do if you had no limits. i dont mean you have a steel liver but what and why.

this thread reminds me of some of the dreams i have. i had a good one about my truck bed being full of ampules of assorted goodies.

ok lets say i have unlimited funds. i can take whatever and lift as much as i want. you would recommend.....what?

ok lets say i have unlimited funds. i can take whatever and lift as much as i want. you would recommend.....what?
    a couple fat b!tches and a 40

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    a couple fat b!tches and a 40
    seriously

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    this should be in the lounge

but i would take
    10iu of hgh ed
    15iu slin pwo
    2 gram of test e per week
    150mg tren a ed
    1.5 gram eq per week
    100mg d/boll ed
    what would 10ius gh do in the long run? i think 100mg dbol ed will kill me

i dont want to die just get huge

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    test e 1000mg/day for 24 weeks

it worked rather well for me...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i dont want to die just get huge
    sure 100d/boll a day would kill you in the long run
    and 10iu hgh a day you would get some nasty side affect's off this but **** it

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    jj in my earlier post

id run

dbol 45mg/day wk 1-4
    test e 750mg/wk wk 1-16
    deca 500mg/wk wk 1-12
    winstrol ?/wk wk 1-?
    pct

i ran 1600mg test e/p and 1000mg fina per week last time and that seemed to help me put a little muscle on. fina makes me not hungry though.

i ran 1600mg test e/p and 1000mg fina per week last time and that seemed to help me put a little muscle on. fina makes me not hungry though.
    1600 test....wow, you put "a little muscle on"? thats a lot of test no?

1600 test....wow, you put "a little muscle on"? thats a lot of test no?
    ya it was more than a little but i got to 1600mg a week by mistake by misdosing but i liked it so i went with it. my strength went through the roof compared to the cycle before. i feel so little now though after cutting down. makes me want to start another cycle but i'm taking a long break from cycles to make sure my body will return to normal function.

ok its like your 4th cycle. no probs on any others. been on gh 3ius per day b4.now whats the max you will go?

ya it was more than a little but i got to 1600mg a week by mistake by misdosing but i liked it so i went with it. my strength went through the roof compared to the cycle before. i feel so little now though after cutting down. makes me want to start another cycle but i'm taking a long break from cycles to make sure my body will return to normal function.
    no real bad sides?

no real bad sides?
    the only sides that were amplified by the doseage was pretty bad chest and back acne and i was really warm when sleeping. i did get nosebleeds for 3 days in a row but i don't know if that was from the allergy pills or juice or both. all those 3 days i took them but i stopped taking them and they went away. that freaked me out and the next week is when i decided to stop cycle. my buddy for his first cycle went up to 2200mg test e/p and 1400mg fina. he wouldn't listen to me. he had very pronounced acne and was the recipient of mild gyno because no anti e. he ate like crap, trained 2-3 times per week and no pct. he kept 19 pounds though.

hmm i already have real bad acne...taking a-dex...600mg testcyp, maybe i shall double or even triple that huh?

hmm i already have real bad acne...taking a-dex...600mg testcyp, maybe i shall double or even triple that huh?
    i would in no way recommend going that high on doseage as i did unless you've worked up to it. i don't like to wait for big results though so i experimented. there was a thread that bdtr started about his 2 buddies who were similar on size, weight, height, and diet. one did 500mg for i think 12 weeks where as the other did 2000mg test for 12 weeks. both were first cycles and the 2000mg person gained substantially more weight with very little body fat increase. try doing a search for that thread i think it was several pages long and it explains there diet and is a good read.

i would in no way recommend going that high on doseage as i did unless you've worked up to it. i don't like to wait for big results though so i experimented. there was a thread that bdtr started about his 2 buddies who were similar on size, weight, height, and diet. one did 500mg for i think 12 weeks where as the other did 2000mg test for 12 weeks. both were first cycles and the 2000mg person gained substantially more weight with very little body fat increase. try doing a search for that thread i think it was several pages long and it explains there diet and is a good read.
    i have been on 600mg for almost a yr so i guess ive worked up to it yes?

i have been on 600mg for almost a yr so i guess ive worked up to it yes?
    that's not what i had in mind with working up, but that's what i did. not saying that it was the right approach though by any means. i went to 750mg test then i jumped to 1600mg a week. make sure you have your anti e's if you decide to go that route. i managed to get mild gyno even with letro and nolva. going to get surgery to get it removed later this year. listen to your body, and try to avoid injury. i had a lot of injuries early on from juice because of the rapid strength gain and size gain. good luck

that's not what i had in mind with working up, but that's what i did. not saying that it was the right approach though by any means. i went to 750mg test then i jumped to 1600mg a week. make sure you have your anti e's if you decide to go that route. i managed to get mild gyno even with letro and nolva. going to get surgery to get it removed later this year. listen to your body, and try to avoid injury. i had a lot of injuries early on from juice because of the rapid strength gain and size gain. good luck
    i'm on a-dex .5mg ed i think that should be enouph...deca 400mg ew/d-bol 30mged/test cyp (currently 600mg ew...going to 1000 next wk)

i'm on a-dex .5mg ed i think that should be enouph...deca 400mg ew/d-bol 30mged/test cyp (currently 600mg ew...going to 1000 next wk)
    going to 1000mg a week sounds better than 1600mg. i felt wierd for a week or so when i made that jump but it leveled out. i'm going to go to 2g's test next cycle though. it should be interesting. cycle along with eq, fina, winstrol and anadrol .

i can't remember what dose i was taking of letro, but i do know it was double the regular dose and still gyno (i wrote it down somewhere with my left over supplies). i'm thinking i'm gyno prone and i tend to bloat really easily.

going to 1000mg a week sounds better than 1600mg. i felt wierd for a week or so when i made that jump but it leveled out. i'm going to go to 2g's test next cycle though. it should be interesting. cycle along with eq, fina, winstrol and anadrol .
    2gs wow how will you administer that? 2 shots per week... 4 shots? eod?i hope your girl is up to the task...lol

2gs wow how will you administer that? 2 shots per week... 4 shots? eod?i hope your girl is up to the task...lol
    with the amount of gear i'll be taking it'll probably be ed. i'd rather do smaller amounts every day then try to shoot those twice a week in larger amounts. i got use to ed shots from the prop and tren A in the last cycle. we'll see what happens then. i always seem to put on a lot of mass from orals at the start but haven't tried anadrol yet just dbol .

i recently moved back to my home town and my girl is still going to stay in the other town for 2 years while she's going to school. i might find myself getting in trouble during the weekdays when she's not here.

i recently moved back to my home town and my girl is still going to stay in the other town for 2 years while she's going to school. i might find myself getting in trouble during the weekdays when she's not here.
    take the situation in hand lol

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    High dose don't mean extra gains if you can't eat the food to support the gains. If you're doing a gram or more of test you better be eating 5000 calories or more a day or you're wasting the gear

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    High dose don't mean extra gains if you can't eat the food to support the gains. If you're doing a gram or more of test you better be eating 5000 calories or more a day or you're wasting the gear

JohnnyB
    i was around 6000-7000 calories a day. i was glad to be done because i felt like throwing up after every meal. my genetics allow me to gain weight fairly fast but it does not like to come off when cutting. american indian

Thread Information