xell is offline Junior Member

I'm starting to belive Swole is right...

DNP is bullshit when u get to a certain bf%.

It did wonders for me when i was fat and all but now i'm down to aprox. 10%
    and even high long doses dont do shit...even with kardio.

Well thats it.. looks like its cutting diett , kardio and lipoderm U for me from now on

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    why you wanna get down frmo 10% BF. at that much you can still see your abs and it is healthy. unless you are a bodybuilder

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    why you wanna get down frmo 10% BF. at that much you can still see your abs and it is healthy. unless you are a bodybuilder

Why ask why? Everyone is differnet man. I'm about 10% in the winter and get down to about 5 or 6 in the summer. Everyone holds body fat differnetly. I hold my last stages of BF in the abdomen, (like most men). When I'm at 10 you cant comlpetely see the abs. Vaguely but not enough to make me happy.
    Then on the other hand I know people that can get down to 8 or so and have ripped abs but you really cant see much definition throughout the rest of their body. It's all in the way we view ourselves.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by xell

Well thats it.. looks like its cutting diett , kardio and lipoderm U for me from now on
    i always felt you reach a point of saturation and thats it, you stop losing fat, it happens withall fat burning drugs, at first works great but over a long period of time , you plateau, and you don't lose. cardio and diet, both suck but it is the only way.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm still losing good amounts of fat in my dnp runs for now. the results are starting to diminish but still better than any other cutters i've taken by far. i'm going to take about a month off from my last one then start again and see if my results are better. i had only waited 2 weeks from 1st run to 2nd run.

tempbrit is offline Member

have you tried running Tren . I completely agree with Swole that Cardio and Diet are the key. However, if you throw Tren into the Mix.....WOW!

I am 37 years old and I am below 8% bodyfat and bigger and stronger than ever.

Seems as though all the other drugs you have to worry about burning muscle, like T3, don't know about DNP, but with Tren you gain muscle and lean out. It has been amazing for me.

Please note that I have done Cardio 5 days a week throughout the cycle and my diet has been really good. Except for one week, it has been very good.

I dont think it matters. I,ve read it before that DNP wont work as good when you get to a certain bf%.

Another thing is i dont want to get in shake "for the summer" or "for the trip to warmer palce" like most do. I want to get my bf down to the level were heads turn and i have visible pack and keep it there with a liveable lifestyle. This will maybe take a litle longer to get, than just to "diett" in the traditional way and gain later but still this is the way i want to do it...

btw the way i,ve always been fat and chubby and simply hate the tought of having to much fat on me! it may sound stupid but thats the way society and the image it has created of "beatuy" has done with me...

the pic is me 2 weeks ago, now give or take a few pounds...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm starting to belive Swole is right...-bilde-39-.jpg  
    Last edited by xell; 06-16-2005 at 02:45 PM.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    its like any drug when ur body get used 2 it its over even while changing doses

the body does not get used to DNP ...

have you considered your loss in mass when calculating your cals? even fat uses calories at rest (just a lot less than muscle).

the body does not get used to DNP...
    not entirely true. DNP always works, as a uncoupler, this does not mean that the body cannot make metabolic adaptations to account for this to some extent

Thread Information