Thread: t3+anavar stack

cjyoung07 is offline New Member

t3+anavar stack

Hello everyone my name is CJ, I am new to the fourm. I did some research and I keep seeing mixed reviews so I thought I would throw out my information and see what people have to say. I am 5'8" 219 and 22% body fat. From what I am reading t3 is a really good product to use to get rid of some fat. I then run into the issue that it eats some muscle too. So the guy that all my friends get there stuff from told me to stack Anavar with it to cancel out the muscle loss. He told me it is the safest steriod out there plus it isnt very strong. I do not have trouble gaining weight/muscle but i do not want to lose it either lol. I wanted to see what everyone on here should think I should use for a cycle and dossage ect. Any input would be great and if there is any other info I can give to help I will be happy. I am very excited to try and get over this weight loss hump i am having and will be posting before and after pictures as soon as I figure out what I am getting. I was going to get liquid t3 + the anavar pill.

DanB is offline Banned
    whats your diet like mate?

egg whites in the am with peppers, maybe a peice of whole grain bread and usually some type of fruit between lunch. I eat a protien bar or a chicken wrap for lunch. After work i hit the gym and take a protein shake before and after. Then for dinner eith chicken, fish, with greens. salad, collard greens ect.

DanB is offline Banned
    you got your macros?

it could use work mate

you dont need var, t3 etc just get diet in check and hit the cardio 5x's a week

steroids /thyroid meds arent magic, you still need to put the effort in

yea i understand that there is no magic pill. I really do, but whenever I go on a strict diet I always seem to hit a plauteu. And it sucks and it de motivates me. I should do more cardio. running seems to be the only thing that really makes me breath hard and sweat. but i cant do much of it. Knees start to hurt and im only good for about a mile or two.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cjyoung07 View Post
    yea i understand that there is no magic pill. I really do, but whenever I go on a strict diet I always seem to hit a plauteu. And it sucks and it de motivates me. I should do more cardio. running seems to be the only thing that really makes me breath hard and sweat. but i cant do much of it. Knees start to hurt and im only good for about a mile or two.
    then aas are 100% not for you mate, your fitness sounds terrible

you need to push through the plateau, if it was easy then everybody would look great

cardio on var will be harder by the way

start using the bike, cross trainer, rowing machine if you cant run

there is no way around it, you need cardio 5x's a week fir 45mins min

so what do people use var and t3 for? like for someone who is already in really good shape just trying to shread up?

DanB is offline Banned
    yeah to get from 10% down to sub 8%

lower you go, the harder it gets

fat should fall off you now no problem if you just put the work in

Thread Information