MikeChem is offline New Member

turanabol, first cycle. just a few questions

Well im looking at going on a cycle of turanabol for about 6-8 weeks and as i am new to the whole scene of steroids i have a couple of questions

1) i want to gain a lot of size and strength but want a low risk of unwanted side effects, what dosage would you recommend?
    2) is it necessary to stack turanabol or is it effective on its own?
    3) have any of you taken turanabol and how did you find it?

just a little bit of info about me
    im 18 (i know i'll get told im too young but my mind is made up now, wanna look good and ive got a shot put moderation soon) im 6ft 2, 220lbs and 19% bf

sorry if i sound stupid, but we all gotta start somewhere right

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man welcome to the board. I agree with your last statement everyone does have to start somewhere. For you this should be the place where u start to read, research, learn and educate yourself.
    Ur not going to get any answers to ur questions other then don't do it. Ur 18 which is to young and obviously by ur questions u haven't done any research what so ever. No one is going to spoon feed u anything here.
    Wait a few years, educate yourself, and learn how to eat. Go to diet section and figure ur diet out and train hard naturally for a few years.
    U would be stocked at ur age what a good diet and hard training will do.

Good luck

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Do some more research and read some more forums on this page about cycles. Put in the work bro, at 18 you don't need to do a cycle. It could ruin your endocrine and hpta system. Read up on the profiles and side effects of each steroid . Agree with WSC786 with going to the nutrition section and lowering some bf and getting muscle. You don't want to do roids anyways over 15% bf because you will be more prone to unwanted estrogen sides

MikeChem is offline New Member
    I have done research, ive been reading the forums religiously for the past week. just wanted personal opinions and answers to questions im not to sure about despite the amount of research ive done
    ahh i know i shouldnt go on the gear but the i need quick gain and you get quick gains on the gear, 18 or not. im just like most of the other guys on the forums

cheers for the replies though fellas, i'll keep what you've said in mind

DanB is offline Banned
    ok so 18 what are rest of your stats?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ids&highlight=
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-a-first-cycle

if you seen reading regiously then you have seen these threads yeah?

now read them again and try tell me your ready for steroids

Thread Information