Ok I am getting ready to do a cycle of test prop/winny/tren @
    weeks:
    1-10
    test prop 75mg ED
    2-9
    tren 50mg ED
    6-10
    winny 50mg ED, liqiud oral.
    Whats the REAL deal with hairloss, everyone says "if your not prone to MPB then you will be fine" Whats the deal, I find that real hard to believe, is it going to fall out on the cycle I am doing? I have all the Nizoral, Nioxin blocking DHT's, but winny is a derivitive of DHT so I think those shampoos wont help. Whats going to happen? I need to hear from different people who have done my cycle or close to it, PLEASE!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are prone to MPB you will simply loose it faster on gear. For me Winny is the worst and than tren ........for test finasteride is suppose to prevent that but not tren or winny.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    winny is the worst for sids Im pron to hair loss and acne so I have winny.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    If you are prone to MPB you will simply loose it faster on gear. For me Winny is the worst and than tren........for test finasteride is suppose to prevent that but not tren or winny.
    How bad is tren for hair loss??

thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member
    Keylock,

Can you explain this comment, im confused.
    "winny is the worst for sids Im pron to hair loss and acne so I have winny."

Did you mean test is the worst or not?

lobo5niner is offline New Member
    I'm on prop/tren /dbol right now. I'm prone to mpb, but have not lost any so far. I'm using 1mg daily finasteride. I'm also doing 4 week burst cycles though trying to control the negative sides.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dood, finasteride, topical spironolactone, Nizoral and Nioxin shampoo...you'll be just fine...and no, if you're not prone to MPB, you won't lose shit on juice, ive got many a dickhead, sonofabitch juicemonkey friends with hairlines of a 12 year old...bastards...

AM

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsicilion
    Keylock,

Can you explain this comment, im confused.
    "winny is the worst for sids Im pron to hair loss and acne so I have winny."

Did you mean test is the worst or not?
    i ment (hate winny ), my bad
    Last edited by keylock; 06-16-2005 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    dood, finasteride, topical spironolactone, Nizoral and Nioxin shampoo...you'll be just fine...and no, if you're not prone to MPB, you won't lose shit on juice, ive got many a dickhead, sonofabitch juicemonkey friends with hairlines of a 12 year old...bastards...

AM
    dht blockers dont work on winny

thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member
    Seems like test is the way to go b/c the dht is still trying to be converted and thats where the finstride will hopefully block it.

I guess it's different for everyone, but Tren did quite a number on my hairline...

It's all part of the game though... for me it's an acceptable price to pay.

Red

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Seems like test is the way to go b/c the dht is still trying to be converted and thats where the finstride will hopefully block it.
    yes - test + a 5AR blocker (esp dutasteride) is pretty safe, as is var ( tbol also appears to be reasonably hair safe)

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i don't think there is a definative answer, it is a risk, if you are prone to mpb then you are already doomed, so juice away. personaly i would stay away from winny,

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    dht blockers dont work on winny
    explain this to me...not doubting, just uneducated...i thought that the topical spiro inhibited at the scalp, and the finasteride hit it from within (for lack of better terminology)...what else is there, in regards to winny? sorry, should this be a diff. thread???

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Well, this is very interesting... I used on my cycle, a lot of test (not so much indeed), and winnies, but I used finasterida. My hair seemed to be ok, and no loss was noticed, even being prone to it...

But I have problems with my hair loss now, more knowing on a document I read, donīt remember where, that is destroys moving capability of spermatozoids!
    And I have no children (known) yet!
    So I stopped doing fina...

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    explain this to me...not doubting, just uneducated...i thought that the topical spiro inhibited at the scalp, and the finasteride hit it from within (for lack of better terminology)...what else is there, in regards to winny? sorry, should this be a diff. thread???
    QUOTE moss monie hustla
    Finasteride will not stop winny hairloss!!!! Nothing will. Finasteride stops the conversion of DHT...winny is already a DHT derivative

I dont fully under stand it ether I just know Iv herd it before but boss monie hustla could probable explain.

Thread Information