hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

Fake?Quality Vet enantat??

Okay i just recieved a bottle of enthanate qv i have used soem before worked great...It was sealed in its box and every thing i pulled the halogram off the bottle and the dots was there the experation date is 07-2007...But the only promblem is when i compared it to anothier pic on this board that said that pic was ligit is my qv bottle says on the bottle it self ENANTAT QV then under that says 250.....On the pic it says enantat then under that says qv 250...??? it had the green top with the qv on it so i am confused soem one please help thanx....

Served is offline Associate Member
    I would say it is real. I've come to the conclusion that mine are fake, they pulled off and left diamond shapes. It doesnt matter if they come shrinked wrapped with the hologram etc..that does mean shit these days. I heard that they switched the holos to diamonds but after asking around myself and people are still getting dots and the fact that i'm not seeing results, i say yours are real.

put up some pics please!!

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    If its fake, the label will be squared at corners and not rounded...and the hologram will just be a chrome sticker and not hologram with rainbow colors..... good way to tell...

i am real confused the corners are rounded and the halo does have color in it but i dotn kno why the writing on this bottle is differnt from my last cycle mayeb a older batch or newer one liek i said the experation date is 07...i dunno i just dont want to take this and get a infection also it seems liek it is filled up to 10 ml instead of being short like most of the time with qv i dunno i will find out in about 5 weeks........

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    here is some lagit qv pics. notice the dimonds and rounded edges.
    these are definately lagit. I grew like a weed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake?Quality Vet enantat??-qv-deca-test.jpg  

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    here is some lagit qv pics. notice the dimonds and rounded edges.
    these are definately lagit. I grew like a weed
    those arent diamonds bro, those are the ones with the dots (or hectagon really) let me see if I can post a pic, the left is the one you have. The right are the diamonds. Supposedly the ones they changed to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake?Quality Vet enantat??-left-old-right-new.jpg  
    Last edited by Served; 06-16-2005 at 08:02 PM.

sounds like good stuff to me bro. i dont care what anyone says, qv rocks, best cycles ive ever taken

Quote Originally Posted by Served
    those arent diamonds bro, those are the ones with the dots (or hectagon really) let me see if I can post a pic, the left is the one you have. The right are the diamonds. Supposedly the ones they changed to.
    I think you are good to go. I am looking at a bottle now that has the dimonds, and it is real stuff. I would post a pic but I dont have my camera right now. if your only concern is the dimonds, them I would say go for it. your fine

sorry, I do have a pic. here ya go
    sorry it is a little blurry, but you get the point
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake?Quality Vet enantat??-p1010016.jpg  

Bro that is what i am talkin about the last pic posted is the same test i have see how it says 250 by it self underneath and the other enatat pic says enatat then underneath it has the qv 250....that is why i was confused and didnt kno if it was ligit.....

Thread Information