Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    bigbuzzy is offline New Member

enanthate vs. sustanon ?

Hey guys, is it best to build mass with a 3 month cycle of enanthate only, or sustanon only, or combine the two into the cycle? Which is more effective.
    PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE
    Last edited by bigbuzzy; 06-16-2005 at 10:33 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would say they were both even..but a lot of people on this forum believe that a single ether will work better than something like sustanon ...plus sust has to be injected eod compared to once or twice a week with e

Whetstone is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would say they were both even..but a lot of people on this forum believe that a single ether will work better than something like sustanon...plus sust has to be injected eod compared to once or twice a week with e
    You don't "have" to shoot sustanon eod, you can shoot it twice a week and be fine. The only short ester you are not keeping regulated is the very small amount of test propionate , which as I said is very little anyways. I have done it this way and had great results, plus a little help from some winny tabs! good luck!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Most people say twice a week is fine but ppl on this forum seem to think eod is necessary...but i agree twice a week is fine..dont mean to sound like im contradicting myself just goin on what sounds best on the forum

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I like enan better, you get even blood levels, with sus the different esters are coming and going to much for me

JohnnyB

wolf97 is offline New Member
    i have done both as wellas combined both in a cycle together by changing to enenthate after week 6 of sust.....i prefer enenthate on its own. I'd go 10 weeks bro.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    it sounds like its ur first cycle, so i woudl go with test e. its a simple compound that ur body is less likely to have bad reactions to. 500mg/wk 1-12. u got ur pct right?

necr0 is offline New Member
    My trainer recommended me the use of sustanon for 6 weeks @ 500mg/wk plus the PCT. But I've noticed that many people on here prefer test e over sustanon. I told her that I dont really want to be really big so maybe thats why shes recommending it? What do you guys think? Should I go with test e?

alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by necr0
    My trainer recommended me the use of sustanon for 6 weeks @ 500mg/wk plus the PCT. But I've noticed that many people on here prefer test e over sustanon. I told her that I dont really want to be really big so maybe thats why shes recommending it? What do you guys think? Should I go with test e?

Don't worry, you're not gonna turn into Ronnie Coleman on ANY one cycle. They're not telling you that you won't get equal results w/ sus, they're saying that test e will give you less sides through more stable levels during the cycle.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    test e 500mg 12 weeks you will love it

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    for my self ill recomend enan

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by necr0
    6 weeks of sus is far to short you would be coming off just as the longer esters are starting to kick in.
    Test e is your best bet as sides are easier to control.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as said above 6 weeks is to short for a sus cycle,go for 12 weeks or stay off of it at all.

-rodge

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would go with test e over sust. But i still wan't to try it to see what it's like

bigbuzzy is offline New Member

answer this?

I have been told to use Nova to cut the bloating can I use proviron ?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What about Cyp??? No one really seems to talk about cyp. I've tried both E and Sus. Liked the E better but am going to run Cyp this time around.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    enanthate and cyp are almost the exact same thing

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuzzy
    I have been told to use Nova to cut the bloating can I use proviron?
    Combining Nolva and proviron seems to work very well together..you wont have much estrogen in your body at all with it.

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    i did a 4 week kick start of dbol and 10 weeks of sust 500 mg. shooting twice a week and got great results. i am going to try a test e only cycle next

Thread Information