Thread: Which is best

BIG_PUN_BOY is offline New Member

Which is best

Wussup i need alittle advise here i hopeing you guys can help me out. im 18 years old 215lbs pretty well built no abs at all though but yah im thinkin of hittin juice and what i have thought of taking is Decca and winstrole i was wondering is there a better combo then this or is there any advice on what type crank i should do

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What is it with the under 21's tonight? I would wait a good few years before considering steroids bro. You haven't fully developed yet and you should already have high amounts of testosterone in your body. Grow naturally bro. Consume plenty of clean calories and protein. Good luck.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    agreed

(yes another one liner)

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i bthink bkeep natural

ive been workin out for 3 years now man, and now i have had no gains i eat like a horse i drink shit loads protien and i work out hard and nuthins happenin im still benching 3 plates for the last 5-6 months if no juice then hwat u think of M1T

fullspeed is offline Junior Member
    give it time, try switching your workout up. Post your routine in the workout forum and see what people think. Let your body grow to it's fullest before tacking on with gear.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    too young to be thinkin about roids.at 18 you will be able to gain so much more natural muscle,resist it mate just for another couple o years,you will thank yourself for it!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    not a good idea at all at your age... shake your diet and workout routine up....

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    bro u need to learn to read and write first,,,if you knew how to do that the first think you would realize is that you need some test with either of the substances you metioned..read 1000 forums on the subject,wait a few years ,and then you will be ready..you are allready a pretty big guy naturaly and probably still growing so use that to your advatage..good luck

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    they're not lying bro it really is a bad idea to juice b4 ur in ur 20's trust me just wait and u'll b thankful u did-btw i'm 18 also.

aight man i was told by the guy that owns the gym to hit decca and sast or winstrole but i guess well see what happens but yah, so M1T aint good at all then ?? the thing is boys i wanna get ****en MASSIVE

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you will mate if you do it the right way,you might get big now by takin roids,but you will get much bigger by holdin off and growin naturally then takin em,by the way any chance the guy that owns the gym is sellin you the gear?

no he aint sellin he was jsut tellin me to do it hes like ull ****en go nuts

Thread Information