Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: winstrol tabs

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    D:

You could just do the math with the numbers provided in the study Alpha posted....they give you doses administered to each group, and the nitrogen retention numbers for each group.

would you mind helping me out with it.. that stuff isnt english to me.. also the dosages were not the same in the 2 different studies.. if the math is pretty easy it would be a big help and could put an end to the 1542347859505 threads about drinking winny and the loss that occurs.. since every post i have ever read on drinking winny and how much you lose is only hear say..

I'm no better at math than you are, I assure you.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Deezhul, sorry i called your pictures gay, without seeing them, it's just that showing me pictures of yourself as proof that YOU taking a certain amount of any drug was the reason you look the way you do is retarded to me, so again, i apologize...and yeah, at first i may have been a parrot in my advice cuz i knew i'd heard it somewhere, and it made sense to me, having studied a small amount of anatomy and physiology...i do think i found some very convincing studies, but maybe you disagree, i never suggested 50%, it just happened to work out that way...i dont know what the exact numbers are either, but i do know that some will be lost orally, so taking a bit more would make sense, to me at least.

Juststartingny--you still havent really explained why this advice is bad, based on the facts...i threw something out there, tried as best i could to explain/back it up, and basically left it to him to decide...but you're right, he will need to research and see what works best for him, now he just has more than one view to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    Deezhul, sorry i called your pictures gay, without seeing them, it's just that showing me pictures of yourself as proof that YOU taking a certain amount of any drug was the reason you look the way you do is retarded to me, so again, i apologize...and yeah, at first i may have been a parrot in my advice cuz i knew i'd heard it somewhere, and it made sense to me, having studied a small amount of anatomy and physiology...i do think i found some very convincing studies, but maybe you disagree, i never suggested 50%, it just happened to work out that way...i dont know what the exact numbers are either, but i do know that some will be lost orally, so taking a bit more would make sense, to me at least.

Juststartingny--you still havent really explained why this advice is bad, based on the facts...i threw something out there, tried as best i could to explain/back it up, and basically left it to him to decide...but you're right, he will need to research and see what works best for him, now he just has more than one view to go by.
    I accept the apology bro.. However we know nothing more than when we started this debate.. I dont want to win or lose the argument i really hoped for an answer.. As for now i guess we can just say there is some loss which we both know.. Im outta here.. later guys!!!

Someone who is motivated can always do the math, you know...

so get motivated...help us understand o' captain my captain...

I don't care about the answer, to be perfectly honest.

I don't really like answering direct "hooker, what do you think about...?" questions at all. I don't like when members directly ask me for an answer in a thread, and I especially dislike when threads have my name in the title. I feel like it's a bit disrespectful to the rest of the staff, both mods and vets, who may have as good or even a better answer as one I could produce.

Swole doesn't like it when people do it with his name in the diet forum, etc...

It's just disrespectful to the person being asked, as well as the rest of the staff, I think.

youve posted every profile that i know of, and even though im fairly new to this board, i try to get on as much as i can, and from what ive gathered so far, you seem to really know your shit (for lack of better terminology)...so what do you expect? that's the price of fame my friend...i can agree that posting your name in the title is off, but if you chime in on a thread, youre taking the plunge...in your defense, i bet you get PM'd alot, but damn, stop being so smart kid

inevitable is offline Member
    yall need to just relax.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    what if you were taking anavar and winny tabs could you take say 20 mg winny and 30 mg anavar a day ?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Correct, call-outs stink. It's one thing to p.m. for advice and ask, but it's another to call someone out publically.

I know what I do when that happens.

~SC~

Actually, when I wasn't a mod here, but still had my name on all of the profiles and stuff, I turned off the PM and e-mail function ....it's really just too much, considering the fact that we have a staff of like....50 or so mods/vets...and Swole answers 90% of the diet Q's and I answer alot (too many?) AAS Q's...

It's like when someone makes a "vets and mods only" thread...it's really disrespectful to the other members, ya know?

drinu is offline Junior Member
    alot of people say that winstrol tabs are toxic to the liver but how much are they toxic compared to alcohol and cigarettes ??

Quote Originally Posted by drinu
    alot of people say that winstrol tabs are toxic to the liver but how much are they toxic compared to alcohol and cigarettes ??

i dont think there is a measurement at which you could determine a % of how much more toxic it is.. Take your precautions such as extra water intake, milk thistle etc..and get your liver tested every 4 weeks if you have concern.

jeffcrm is offline New Member
    Back to the dog study, the total dosage for both groups was the same.

The oral dogs got two dosages a day (q12h or every 12 hours). Total dose over the study was 2 mg x 2 times a day x 25 days or 100mg

The injected dogs got 25mg x 4 injections or 100 mg.

The injected dogs retained about 35% more nitrogen (67/50-1).

This seems to say that the oral dose needs to be upped by 35% (or easier 70mg oral equals 50mg injected ed).

One complication, what type of injectable was it? What was the half life? Most people are injecting every other day due to the short half life. These folks would say that injecting once a week would do nothing. These dog results say it does more than twice a day oral??

jeffcrm is offline New Member
    By the way, I am not recommending that people take 70 mg/day, oral winstrol (that is only an example that the study indicates would be similar in result to 50mg/day injected).

I have no idea on a safe or effective dosage.

DustinJ is offline New Member
    **** a bitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information