Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: winstrol tabs

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb winstrol tabs

heres the deal... my buddy has winny tabs 10mg & he says just take 1 a day for the next 4 weeks & i'll get real cut up & lean.. i dont really understand much of winny if its for getting cut or what? & how the tabs should be taken??? i juiced in the passed only with mass stuff test e , dbol , eq .. my stats now are 5'-10" 195lbs 12% bodyfat... so what kind of dosage should i use & will i actually lose size from gettin more lean??

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you need 40-50mg a day of winny tabs to anything

JohnnyB

bvanderwerff is offline Associate Member
    really? I planned on doing a 20 mg/ED cycle... but it's my first cycle

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    you should run 50mg ed even if its your 1st cycle and not for more than 5-6 weeks tops..

bolin is offline Associate Member
    Why is it that you should run winstrol for only 6 weeks max??????
    Even if it is injectible??

coaltrain is offline New Member
    good question id like to know that to?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    10 mg's a day is gonna do dick for u ... go 50 mg ED for 6-8 weeks .... and throw some prop in there so u dont shut down .... and PCT of course

Quote Originally Posted by bolin
    Why is it that you should run winstrol for only 6 weeks max??????
    Even if it is injectible??

because its a 17-aa compound which is still very hard on your liver even being injectable.. I ran 10 weeks of it and lets put it this way.. Standard liver level is 0-40. mine was 428.. the doc thought i might have had hep c.. Thats not the case with everyone but it was with me.. Its pretty much only needed to be run 5-6 weeks to do its job anyway..

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    God, dood, dont run winny tabs and nothing else...put 'em aside and when you fill your piggy bank, go and get some test. and you should take closer to 75mg of the tabs, to = out to the 50mg liquid, due to absorption or lack thereof...and yes, limit to max 6 weeks, usually the end of your cycle, and 1200mg/day milk thistle should help your liver...

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    God, dood, dont run winny tabs and nothing else...put 'em aside and when you fill your piggy bank, go and get some test. and you should take closer to 75mg of the tabs, to = out to the 50mg liquid, due to absorption or lack thereof...and yes, limit to max 6 weeks, usually the end of your cycle, and 1200mg/day milk thistle should help your liver...

where is there a formula or documentation that shows you lose 25mg of the compund when taken orally?? increasing your dosage by 50% is not a good idea. its hard enough on the body already.. I did a winny only cycle and if you want to see pics of my results pm me.. 9% bf loss in 5 weeks.. Yeah i didnt put on much muscle but for what i was looking to do I got the results i wanted...

well, i dont really have any documentation to be honest with you, i know ive heard it before, but it made sense to me, that ingesting something, you'd lose more of the compound than injecting it...again, hopefully someone can clear that up with some good, hard evidence...in regards to your 9% bodyfat loss, dood, ive done that without steroids period, just kick ass dieting principles...and no, i dont want your gay-ass photos, i dont think many vets would ever advocate a winny-only cycle...i bet you trained your ass off and had a pretty strict diet, huh? how can you tell just how much that shit helped you? IMO, winny only is worthless...

I will not flame other members, or the mods will bitch-slap me.

go get em deezuhl

where's your proof to refute my claim? ****in' runt...damn, my bitch is 5'9", Napoleon complex internet toughguy...actually, give me some time, i'll research this a little better, right now im at the office, but it'll be as simple as flipping open my A&PII book from last semester i'm sure...suck your dick? so you are a faggot...God, guess your in the middle of a cycle, probably menstrual...

here's just a little bit of info i found so far...

Examples of Variation in Bioavailability of Drugs on Adminstration by Different Routes
    The absolute bioavailability of the oral formulation (delayed-release capsules) of omeprazole is 30%*40%, as compared to IV administration.34 This is attributed in large part to presystemic metabolism of the drug after oral administration.

The pharmacokinetics of nitroglycerin are significantly altered when administered by different routes of administration (e.g., IV bolus, intra-arterial infusion, and oral administration).35

For rapid and controlled tocolysis, IV infusion of ritodrine was the most appropriate method to achieve adequate serum levels.36 The serum levels obtained after IM and oral route were relatively much lower and the absolute bioavailability of the drug after oral administration was different in various individuals.

The rate and extent of nifedipine absorption was found to be significantly higher after single IV administration, as compared to oral administration in 12 healthy individuals.37

A pediatric study38 reported the bioavailability of orally administered chloramphenicol palmitate to be superior to that of chloramphenicol succinate given IV due to a mean loss of 36% of the IV dose in urine as unhydrolyzed chloramphenicol succinate. Also, there was a greater correlation between dose and amount of active drug in the body when the oral preparation was used.

A six-way crossover study demonstrated the absorption of lorazepam to be 91%*95% complete after oral administration and 83%*100% complete after IM injection.39

The absorption of nafarelin was found to be 3%*6% after intranasal administration, as compared to SC control.40 In the same study, the delivery of nafarelin via the vaginal and sublingual routes was found to be poor.

The bioavailability of leuprolide acetate was found to be 94% after SC and 2%*4% (with significant subject-to-subject variability) after intranasal administration.41

Higher levels of chlorimipramine and its active metabolite desmethylchlorimipramine were obtained by IV infusion then by oral administration.42

Compounds like caffeine are rapidly absorbed and completely bioavailable after oral administration due to the absence of any significant first-pass effect.43

Fluconazole was found to be 77% bioavailable when administered via a nasogastric or a feeding tube in surgical intensive care unit patients, as compared to IV administration.44

are we done here???

where's your proof to refute my claim? ****in' runt...damn, my bitch is 5'9", Napoleon complex internet toughguy...actually, give me some time, i'll research this a little better, right now im at the office, but it'll be as simple as flipping open my A&PII book from last semester i'm sure...suck your dick? so you are a faggot...God, guess your in the middle of a cycle, probably menstrual...

hey more power to you bro if you fvck girls that are 5 9" and 210 lbs.. As for me i like em around 115 as you can see in my avatar..

need you say more??? read what you posted...

"Compounds like caffeine are rapidly absorbed and completely bioavailable after oral administration due to the absence of any significant first-pass effect.43"

Lets suppose winstrol is absorbed exactly the same as caffeine that would mean no loss.. keep researching grasshopper..
    Last edited by Deezuhl; 06-17-2005 at 07:53 PM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Lets suppose winstrol is absorbed exactly the same as caffeine that would mean no loss.. keep researching grasshopper..

dood, seriously? well, she's not 210, but back when she was around 5% she weighed close to 150, but now she maintains a very comfortable 135-140...blows that pasty skank in your avatar out the water...well, i did some more digging:

The effect of stanozolol on 15nitrogen retention in the dog.
    Can J Vet Res 2000 Oct;64(4):246-8 (ISSN: 0830-9000)
    Olson ME; Morck DW; Quinn KB
    Animal Health Unit and Gastrointestinal Sciences, University of Calgary, Alberta. [email protected].
    The objective of the study was to determine the influence of either oral or intramuscular administration of stanozolol on nitrogen retention in dogs by using a non-invasive 15N-amino acid tracer technique. Ten healthy, intact, adult male sled dogs received either stanozolol tablets, 2 mg/dog PO, q12h, for 25 days (Group 1, n = 5) or an intramuscular injection of 25 mg of stanozolol on Days 7, 14, 21, and 28 (Group 2, n = 5). A 15N amino acid (5.27 mmol) was infused intravenously into each dog on Day 0 (before stanozolol treatment) and on Day 31 (after stanozolol treatment). Urine was collected by catheterization from each animal 3 times daily for 3 consecutive days. The 15N-urea enrichment in urine was determined by high-resolution mass spectrometry and the total amount of urea in the urine was determined. Both oral and injectable stanozolol resulted in significant (P < 0.05) increases in amino acid nitrogen retention compared to pretreatment values. Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%. The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime

i'm not gonna throw in some gay-ass smiley, my words are enough for you today...damn, you sure seem to have a cute 'lil following here as well, but all they can do is post little remarks to kiss your ass...gee, if only they had a brain...peace

AM

Keep researching dood.. I have 2 legs last time I checked not 4.. Next the administrations were not equal dosages.. 2mgx 25 days vs 100 mg over 28 days. That's not comparing apples to apples.. Need more accurate info than that to form a proper conclusion.. Sorry.

Next, a 5% bf level in a woman is disgusting and imo sick.. Avg for a women is 22%. I would break that crack whore wide open.. A fit woman should be around 10 percent..

Also, I don't have a following on here at all. You need to give respect to get respect on here. When you make a cocky comment on here about something you have to research still and know nothing about you will never be respected ever..

The girl in the avatar is a skank you dumb fvck.. You think I would post a pic of my wifes ass up there with jizz all over it..

I'm done with this thread.. Bye

why do you think they study these animals, dumb ass? their systems operate very close to ours...so far, ive posted a few things, but you've put up nothing to support your claims...

5% cuz she was competing you ****in moron, Hawaiin Tropic and a couple fitness shows, now she's prob closer to 20%, but that don't mean shit...you wouldnt break shit open with your pencil dick...

it's simple ****ing math shithead, when you ingest something orally your body isnt going to absorb as much as when you inject it, whether IV or IM...damn your hardheaded...what respect have you earned? youve only been training since may of last year, who the **** are you? all youve done is mouth off with nothing to back it up...im getting off the swingset now myself, ive let your shit get the better of my temper, so im going back up to my level...

judge me by how long i have been training or whatever you want.. I have nothing to prove.. you do.. i simply asked you a question "where is there a formula or documentation that shows you lose 25mg of the compund when taken orally?? " you advised someone to up their dose by 50% based on absorption loss. now just back up your advice with scientific information.. when thats done.. come see me..

Until then keep banging chicks that are my size...

"The normal dosage for men is betwen 35-75 mg per day for the tablets and 25-50 mg per day for the injectable version of winstrol "

"The injectable version of winny is known to give more results. In equal doses as the oral variety, there is still more breakdown upon first pass metabolism in the liver, which makes it difficult for the blood to absorb an equal amount of the substance"

these statements can be found in almost exactly the same terms on EVERY frickin' bodybuilding forum there is, under the steroid profile section for Winstrol (Stanozolol ), even THIS ONE! jeez dood, i'll retract my statement that you should take 75mg orally to equal 50mg IM, if you'll just admit that you should take MORE of the oral than injectable to reach the same blood levels...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    "The normal dosage for men is betwen 35-75 mg per day for the tablets and 25-50 mg per day for the injectable version of winstrol "

"The injectable version of winny is known to give more results. In equal doses as the oral variety, there is still more breakdown upon first pass metabolism in the liver, which makes it difficult for the blood to absorb an equal amount of the substance"

these statements can be found in almost exactly the same terms on EVERY frickin' bodybuilding forum there is, under the steroid profile section for Winstrol (Stanozolol), even THIS ONE! jeez dood, i'll retract my statement that you should take 75mg orally to equal 50mg IM, if you'll just admit that you should take MORE of the oral than injectable to reach the same blood levels...
    yup, dezuhl just got
    thnx for shuttin him up alpha

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    yup, dezuhl just got
    thnx for shuttin him up alpha
    But all in all ALPHAmale was givn bad advice, not smart or cool!!!

how was it bad advice? if you look at the max recommended dose for each, it's 50mg for inj. and 75mg for oral...please tell me you see that...damn

BG

how was it bad advice? if you look at the max recommended dose for each, it's 50mg for inj. and 75mg for oral...please tell me you see that...damn
    you said to increase at by 50% bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    But all in all ALPHAmale was givn bad advice, not smart or cool!!!
    advice is situationally dependant. that's why it's called advice. he may recommend what worked for him, i may recommend what worked for me. because alpha male's suggestion differs from your own does not constitute "bad advice."

BG
    Then jmo would apply, not trying to argue, I understand what your saying but alot of people give dosage advice when the person should research and figure out what is right for them, instead of 1 person saying this is what works.Thats all.

If Alpha-male had given a formula which states exactly how many mg's are needed in orals to equal IM , then this would be over already.

But ... you both have made good points on the subject.

Telling someone to up their dosage of winstrol from 50mg to 75mg is not the greatest advice, cause u never who's on here reading and how their body reacts, but I understand where are coming from.

It all comes down to numbers, exact scientific numbers.

you said to increase at by 50% bad advice.
    nevertheless for a 1st time user of winstrol .. definitely the best way to start a cycle you have no idea how its going to affect you.. still no scientific studies that show a 50% loss orally.. just a parrot speaking the same sh1t over and over.. plenty of guys on here have drank 1cc of winny ed and shot it and results were the same.. no way youll convince me to up the dosage by 50% until i see a study that shows that much loss..

no need to call the guy a parrot, you've been lifting for a total of one year, that's expert status if i've ever seen it
    ****in knowitall

no need to call the guy a parrot, you've been lifting for a total of one year, that's expert status if i've ever seen it
    ****in knowitall

i know how to read and it seems some just absorb info faster than others.. there are pharmacists chemical engineers that dont lift at all that could better analyze soem questions on here so what does lifting mean..

btw this whole thing started just with a question.. that still hasnt been answered.. how do you come up with the formula of increasing a dosage by 50% based on oral usuage over IM?? an answer of " thats what i tend to do standard for my own practice and adminstration" would have been acceptbale.. posting up articles that refute his own info such as "caffeeine is absorbed immediately" studies show is not exactly info that shows how much you should increase dosage if you are looking not to exceed 50mg per day absorption amount.

I dont have pto prove anythignon here and never tried to. I just get tired of reading parrot comments based on what " body building forums all over the web say" without any direct evidence..

yes common sense could tell you lose a bit during absorption orally.. however it could be 5%.. who can really say?? obviously you 'balls' and "alpha" are the ones that should write the scientific article based on your research..

whoa tiger, i never tried to prove anything scientific, just thought you were being a bit too critical to someone offering advice... that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    i know how to read and it seems some just absorb info faster than others.. there are pharmacists chemical engineers that dont lift at all that could better analyze soem questions on here so what does lifting mean..

btw this whole thing started just with a question.. that still hasnt been answered.. how do you come up with the formula of increasing a dosage by 50% based on oral usuage over IM?? an answer of " thats what i tend to do standard for my own practice and adminstration" would have been acceptbale.. posting up articles that refute his own info such as "caffeeine is absorbed immediately" studies show is not exactly info that shows how much you should increase dosage if you are looking not to exceed 50mg per day absorption amount.

I dont have pto prove anythignon here and never tried to. I just get tired of reading parrot comments based on what " body building forums all over the web say" without any direct evidence..

yes common sense could tell you lose a bit during absorption orally.. however it could be 5%.. who can really say?? obviously you 'balls' and "alpha" are the ones that should write the scientific article based on your research..

BG
    whoa tiger, i never tried to prove anything scientific, just thought you were being a bit too critical to someone offering advice... that's all
    again BAD advice!

again BAD advice!
    your comment is as subjective as his advice...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    you need 40-50mg a day of winny tabs to anything

JohnnyB
    to conclude, johnny b recommends 40-50. someone else could suggest going as low as 25 and alpha thinks 75 is the way to go.
    25-75mg/day

to conclude, johnny b recommends 40-50. someone else could suggest going as low as 25 and alpha thinks 75 is the way to go.
    25-75mg/day

I'd take johnny b's advice over "someone else" so assuming 40mg is a good dosage for an oral taking 50 on the high end to account for any possible absorption loss would be ok.

The flaming in this thread is out of hand. Frankly, Alpha Male produced a study showing greater nitrogen retention with winstrol when comparing injectable vs. oral, and the reply was very weak "I don't have 4 legs"

The study showing injectable is more effective than oral has been posted, end of story. I find it intellectually ingenuine to dismiss it b/c it was done in dogs and not humans, and I doubt anyone seriously buys that the injectable version wouldn't be more effective in humans, either.

I can't justify the particular #'s AM was throwing around, because I didn't do the math, but I think we can't seriously doubt that injectable is more effective than oral.

Also...you can take a very low dose of winstrol for it's effects on SHBG and that would allow all other steroids you were taking to be much more effective, although the anabolic effect from the itself winny would be minor, everything else in your stack would work better. If I recall correctly, that particular dose would be under 20mgs/day (oral) for me (200lbs) to reduce SHBG by 50%. So there would be 50% less inactivation of other steroids by SHBG, which would increase their effectiveness quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    The flaming in this thread is out of hand. Frankly, Alpha Male produced a study showing greater nitrogen retention with winstrol when comparing injectable vs. oral, and the reply was very weak "I don't have 4 legs"

I can't justify the particular #'s AM was throwing around, because I didn't do the math, but I think we can't seriously doubt that injectable is more effective than oral.

Also...you can take a very low dose of winstrol for it's effects on SHBG and that would allow all other steroids you were taking to be much more effective, although the anabolic effect from the itself winny would be minor, everything else in your stack would work better. If I recall correctly, that particular dose would be under 20mgs/day (oral) for me (200lbs) to reduce SHBG by 50%. So there would be 50% less inactivation of other steroids by SHBG, which would increase their effectiveness quite a bit.
    the 4 legged statement was nothing more than a crack/flame first of all. my point as you said is that by what measurment can we go by to show the amount of loss?? i stated this several times.. I said common sense would tell you there would be some loss but is it 50%?? not flaming you at all but i am not sure you read all m posts or just the 4 legged one.. I read all your profiles and am aware of your vast knowledge trust me.. I just cannot and will not beleive unless someone shows me they must several studies that show a 50% loss thru oral vs IM.. winny is kinda harsh on some peopel liek myself and 50mg was enought o send my liver values to 428 on 0-40 scale. had i upped the does and actually used an extra 40% and only lost 10% thru oral who is to say where my values would be.. Imagine f the substance was oral tren e and you increased the does by 50% by guessing the loss amount.. I would say you might have some harsh side effects possibly.

Now had you replied to my question originally with an answer about the possibilty or amount of loss being unknown at this point. I would respect that but the reply to my question was " i dont want to see your gaty ass pics"" which started this whole flame fest and bullshit that accomplished nothing.. i still dont have an answer to my question which was only a question not a war i tried to start..

D:

You could just do the math with the numbers provided in the study Alpha posted....they give you doses administered to each group, and the nitrogen retention numbers for each group.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information