Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    ok let this kid do a cycle with no knowledge or a cycle plan. let him go off a **** his body up and kill himself. no matter what he is going to do his cycle if people tell him not to or to do it. we are just here to help him out because if he does do a cycle i would much rather him know what to run and how to run it then to just throw some shit in screw his body up for life. why do you tihnk he came on this board and asked this question? so **** me for giving him advice, FU for us wanting to help him doing the right cycle instead of a wrong cycle
    It is not the age alone that bothers me...it is his comment about not lifting for 3 months. Just because someone is about to do something stupid, I do not think we should contribute as you suggest. There are even people in here who chimed in cycle advise and said it will be great.

Unlike you teenagers, I am 40. You do not know as much as you think you do. I can say this as I felt the same way at your age and now see how ignorant I truely was. At 19, though not legally, you are still a kid. Do not play with hormones until your body is fully formed. Nothing is worth the damage that can go wrong. I myself stayed natural until my 30's. You can at least wait until your ealry 20's guys. Besides to the young bro that started this thread, if you do not yet have the discipline to lift regularly and have been out of the gym for three months, AAS will not do you any good. Enjoy being a kid and taking those months off, etc. When you become an older guy like some of us, you will not be able to take that time off.

luda is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crizoc
    is this guy fvcking serious! rofl! i'm laughin hard over here. he's serious about getting major size but hasnt been in the gym in 3 months. u coulda gone up to near 300 by now u dumbass. seriously, people like u is why steroids and prohormones got banned. if u wanna get the same effect from doing steroids this young, then go jump off a fvckin building. thanks!
    thanks evryone for all the info, ya i think immna gonna rethink my decision now...i think ill prolly regret it if i did hit it up now.......and to the clown who said the above quote my message is

crizoc is offline Banned
    what do u mean its not magic? i thought i just injected myself with Test C every other day or so and I would gain like 20lbs in a week and strength through the roof. Shit, I havent been workin out cuz my instructions told me. 1. Inject yourself. 2. Watch the gains come. * Dont workout or your gains may lessen.

Damnit.

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    no matter what he is going to do his cycle if people tell him not to or to do it.
    See look how you word your shit. You sublimely put it in his head to do a cycle no mater what anybody else says. It is our responsibility to give good advice the rest is on the person asking. You mindlessly speak, but I know you’re having good intentions, not knowing that you admonish his actions by your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by crizoc
    what do u mean its not magic? i thought i just injected myself with Test C every other day or so and I would gain like 20lbs in a week and strength through the roof. Shit, I havent been workin out cuz my instructions told me. 1. Inject yourself. 2. Watch the gains come. * Dont workout or your gains may lessen.

Damnit.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by luda
    thanks evryone for all the info, ya i think immna gonna rethink my decision now...i think ill prolly regret it if i did hit it up now.......and to the clown who said the above quote my message is
    Good to here. Take care brotha

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    good call bro

xell is offline Junior Member
    Call me crazy, ban me, flame me or whatever u want but
    my best if he'll maybe proceed with this anyway would be to get your diett, traning and rest in check, then read the insulin .txt and every other newbie slin thread several times, understand everything, and do a 4 week slin cyckle.

Now i say this because i did my first cyckle at 17 and i ****ed my self up bad/good. SLin wont close his growth plates, wont mess up his head with depressions and low libido, wont throw is hormones out of wack, and if he uses his head, eat lots and lots of carbs, does proper research, my guess would be this could either be the least harmfull cyckle at this time , or kill the dude....
    either way i,ve been there, one is impaitent and want to grow the most and get in shape be4 the summer and be able to show off his stuff. advice like diett and rest could just annoy him and make him listen to the jerks at his gym or friends and do a half ****ed cyckle like solo deca ( what happned to me when i got flamed and thought f##k it!!)

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    i wouldnt do something that surpresses your natural test. use anavar only or turnabol, or something like that that could help you and give u less sides. i would stay away from the test, deca , and other AAS that surpresses ur natural test more... and u wont loose any hair this way too :-D
    Anavar will also supress him

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    well bro is you are gonna do a cycle, just go with the test by itself. o, im 19 and i did a deca cycle only and it did **** my libido up and **** with me a bit, i had a good base at 190lbs before i started also though with little BF %but i bounced back up and now im fine, im not saying if you do this you will have the same thing where youy bounce back up, i just want to give you advice it you do, do a cycle. becareful and know what you are doing before you get yourself ****ed up for life. if you wana get strong just do an anavar cycle, which is thge least potent out of all the juices outh there. i love my results from just deca alone, but i do regret not using test, but i do not regret starting so early. just know bro you will get flamed because of your age, but if you are into sports like me where jucie is needed at this age then you have to do what you have to do, to get to the next level, i know its not good but its either you make it or you dont. good luck with you decision and i hope you make the right one. keep us updated

anavar is anabolic and androgenic no matter how mild or weak...

it calls for clomid post cyc...clomid helps rebabalance natural test...so therfore anavar will supress test....lay off the juice for a few years...get your knowledge, weight,and diet up and hit it hard once your ready and get the max amount out of it....

HOLLA

the NAT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information