Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    luda is offline New Member

19 years old...1st cycle...whats my best bet?

hey im 19 years old 5'10 180 lbs...i worked out seriously for around a year and a half and have gained a bit over the period (started out around 150). I am hoping to do my first cycle in september of deca and something else, but still can't decide what to take with deca. I am lookin to gain quite a bit of size but not too much body fat. What would be some recomendations for my first cycle and what to take and that which ones would be ok for my age...thanks

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Actually IMO you shouldnt even juice yet until youre @ least 21. You will close your growth plates and screw your whole system up. Just some friendly advice bro. Also read this
    I am 18 years old and I juice

i dont wanna sound like an a**hole but im prolly gonna juice regardless, im just askin for everyones opinion because you all know a lot more than me. I think that my body is ready for juice even tho im 19....

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    we know you are prolly gonna do it anyways..but your gonna catch alot of heat for only being 19.. if you are curious..do a search on here for 1st cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by luda
    i dont wanna sound like an a**hole but im prolly gonna juice regardless, im just askin for everyones opinion because you all know a lot more than me. I think that my body is ready for juice even tho im 19....
    did you read the article I posted? Read more about AAS. I strongly suggest that you reconsider your decision. Me along with other guys here dont want to see bros. getting hurt. Let me put it to you this way. If you do AAS right now you may have ED for a loooooonnnng time

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    roids wont close ur growth plates, anti-e's will, i drunk

ya iv read taht article before too, but i know a lot of ppl that have juiced when they were even younger than me and they're doin fine still.....main reason im considering it is im stuck at one size for a long time and protein and creatine isnt doin nethin, i need some serious size

Health Risks
    Steroids WILL close your growth plates..
    When you are under 21, your endocrine system is still developing. This should be obvious as you are still going through the end of puberty, getting acne, etc. During this time peroid, supplementing with extrogenous hormones is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. There is potential for very serious and long term side effects to occur. I hear all the time some of these people saying that "I've stopped growing, so it's okay". No - it's not okay. There are many other potential side effects besides growth plates. Here is a list of a few.

1) Premature closing of growth plates. This one is the most known about. Even if you think you have stopped growing, there still is a potential for height increase over time. I have known people who are 18+ who have continued to grow in height. Scientists know that growth plates don't fuse completely in some cases until individuals are past 22. Don't be deterred just because you haven't grown taller in awhile.

2) Impotence. Supplementing with hormones while you are still growing can potentially cause PERMANENT impotence and fertility issues in teenagers. When you add testosterone , estrogen and a wealth of other synthetic androgens to your body it can cause problems with your normal testicular growth and function. Remember, some of these effects are more than just temporary.

3) Liver/Kidney Problems. I hear all the time teenagers say "Well my friends used it and they got big and nothing happened to them." Really? How do you know? Have they been to a doctor and had their liver and kidney values checked? I doubt it. Just because a person looks okay on the outside, doesn't mean that they could have a host of problems on the inside. Liver and kidney damage is nothing short of serious. This can occur even in people who are past their teen years.

4) Gyno or "bitch tits". I believe this using androgens in teens can really increase the risk of gyno. Gyno has been known to happen naturally in many teenagers because of already fluxating hormones. When you add more hormones to the mix, you dramatically increase the problems. Remember that once you have gyno, its very hard to get rid of unless you take the proper precautions up front.

5) Hair loss/acne/prostate aggrevation, etc. All of these can be increased and agrevated with external androgen use. Have you ever seen a 20 year old going bald? It's not pretty. Don't think it can't happen to you.

6) Brain function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognative brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you now many years down the road there won't be problems?

Psychological Problems

Being a teenager can be difficult as it is. Getting used to your own body image can be hard if you feel you're different than everyone else. Many teenagers turn to bodybuilding to help improve that image, and that can be a very healthy thing. However, when a teenager becomes obsessed or is only after short term goals of getting ripped in 6 weeks then it can be a very serious problem when prohormones/steroids get in the mix.

1) Abuse. There is a high potential for abuse when individuals turn to prohormones/steroids when they aren't mature enough to handle them. Most of these individuals had these substances recommended to them by friends with erroneous data presented to them on how to use them and how they work. I have seen teenagers on this board claim to never come off cycles of Mag-10 and 1AD. There is no reason to abuse your body like that. Never coming off hormones can have even greater risks than using them for the short term, such as halting normal hormone production permantely. If you have a problem and want to discuss it with us, please post it.

Legal Problems

Using steroids and prohormones underage can have very obvious legal implications. Since all prohormones have labels on them indicated that they are not for use for individuals under 18, you take into liability not only yourself and your family, but risk liability on the manufacturer and seller who sold these substances to you. By doing this, you are hurting the community who use these substances responsibly. Take responsibility for yourself and stay away from these. Causing harm to yourself is one thing, but everytime a teenager uses prohormones, the potential for them being banned increases. Here are some other problems

1) Drug testing. If you are a teenager playing sports, using steroids and prohormones can seem like a good idea to increase your performance. How would it look if you suddenly got tested for them? Being tested for prohormones WILL SHOW UP AS STEROIDS. You will have no recourse for this, and could potentially find yourself being investigated by the authorities.

2) Purchasing steroids is already illegal, but purchasing prohormones can have implications as well. As I already said, on all bottles of prohormones there is a label saying "Not for use for individuals under 18". That is not just printed on there as a joke, that is on there for a reason. If you bought these substances underage and then got into trouble or had one of the side effects listed above from taking these, what do you think your parents are going to do? They are probably going to sue the manufacturer, sue the seller, and possibly contact their congressmen demanding these substances be banned. You just screwed everyone because you were in a hurry to get some quick muscle. Take into consideration the rest of us before you make your irresponsible purchases.

We all want to have good gains and have pefect bodies, thats why we're here. But rushing into things and abusing susbstances is not the answer. There is absolutely no justification for teenagers to use prohormones or steroids. None. So, before you decide to use them - please take some time out, and make a post describing your training, diet and supplemenation. I know that me and the other members of the board would be more than happy to help you make some changes to your diet and training to help gain naturally, without the use of androgens. Doing this, you will save us all a a lot of grief.

All steroids , even when administered in small dosages, can prematurely stop bone growth in individuals who are not done growing.

Steroids can also alter the normal course of puberty. Steroid use is especially risky for teenagers. While the likelihood of teenagers developing possible side effects of steroid use like liver tumors is relatively low, as is the case for most steroid users, the likelihood of teenagers experiencing premature stoppage of bone growth and or changes to the normal course of pubertal development is high
    Anabolic steroids can cause bones to stop growing prematurely. Teenagers who take anabolic steroids to get bigger may actually end up making themselves smaller for the rest of their lives. If a person who is not done growing yet takes steroids and experiences premature stoppage of bone growth, he or she will never grow as tall as he or she would have naturally grown if he or she had not used steroids

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I dont mean to flame you on this but what the hell are you thinking?
    Your body is allready producing high levels of Test, and if you add any AAS your liable to shut down your production and then you'll be looking like a fat slob because your gut is so huge from low testosorone therapy..

How do I know this becuase that shit happned to alot of my friends.
    I guess you don't want to grow and be a midget for the rest of your life..
    if you think you know what your doing at 19 bro then you dont know jack, listen to these pro's here.. they've been in the game longer..

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    yo my man i am drunk do NOT l insten to me, ai am drunk, i ****ed up and started at 16 if u already ****ed up lkike me just \stop, but i am deep in this steroid shit, just sserously i kno 15 pounds a yar is shit, but serously, u will be happy if u start at 23, 21 w/e, u will be happy, ur gonna be postin me on ur credits if u just liten to me, do not start now, steroids are not tha \answer man,j ust listwn, diet and concer\rn are tha thing, serously, ask swolecat, he is tha man, just dont start yet, it will give u MAJOR MAJOR M,AJOR BENIFITS

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro what are you going to do when you start doing ass at 19 and your balls are the size of peanuts and your sex drive is zero, and imagine you'll be with a hot chick and you wont be able to get it hard..
    do you think i'm exagerrating.. unless you got the resources to follolw through with PCT properly and doctor vists then your up shit creek with a limp dick.. bro.

thanks for all the info thejuiceisloose......what about m1t?

aight thanks for all the info everyone......but i need to know what to take cus im serious about gettin size...right now i can still bench around 230 clean and i havnt hit the weights for like 3 months...whats some supplements that rnt juice but will help a lot

No problem bro, no that neither. You body is still producing lots of test, you can make some nice gains going natural. Trust me cuz I did it. I went from 165 to 191 naturally AND I wasnt even your age, I was older. Just looking out for you bro

~theJuice~

dragon69 is offline Member
    first of all, get your butt in the gym! You haven't been there for 3 months but you're looking at juice? What a joke!
    Listen to us....don't do it till you're at least 26 years old (when your body widens fully). Get your ass in the gym everyday till then.

crizoc is offline Banned
    is this guy fvcking serious! rofl! i'm laughin hard over here. he's serious about getting major size but hasnt been in the gym in 3 months. u coulda gone up to near 300 by now u dumbass. seriously, people like u is why steroids and prohormones got banned. if u wanna get the same effect from doing steroids this young, then go jump off a fvckin building. thanks!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    Bro, I dont mean to flame you on this but what the hell are you thinking?
    Your body is allready producing high levels of Test, and if you add any AAS your liable to shut down your production and then you'll be looking like a fat slob because your gut is so huge from low testosorone therapy..

How do I know this becuase that shit happned to alot of my friends.
    I guess you don't want to grow and be a midget for the rest of your life..
    if you think you know what your doing at 19 bro then you dont know jack, listen to these pro's here.. they've been in the game longer..
    Excellent response. Take asvantage of your naturally high test levels kid. They are so high that you would have to shoot a ton of test to get higher than what you already got going on. be smart.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crizoc
    is this guy fvcking serious! rofl! i'm laughin hard over here. he's serious about getting major size but hasnt been in the gym in 3 months. u coulda gone up to near 300 by now u dumbass. seriously, people like u is why steroids and prohormones got banned. if u wanna get the same effect from doing steroids this young, then go jump off a fvckin building. thanks!
    And you are???

luda - your best bet is to wait. I think you have enough intellegent information you have in this thread and you can research to know that waiting will be the best decission. Thanks

aight thanks for all the info everyone......but i need to know what to take cus im serious about gettin size...right now i can still bench around 230 clean and i havnt hit the weights for like 3 months...whats some supplements that rnt juice but will help a lot
    You need to eat bro. LOTS AND LOTS of food.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    You Dont Need Juice Right Now Believe It Or Not If You Eat Right And Workout Hard You Will Grow .. Trust Me I Know

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like your going to juice anyways...so keep it light your first time. And make sure you got hcg and anti-e's to get the boys up and running again. I would cycle that deca with some test cyp or test eth. Go with 200-400 mgs of each for 8-10 weeks. You could definitely gain more size naturally, then juice it up. Then think how much bigger and richer you will be.

I'm not one to talk though...I have done three cycles and am 21, 6'2", 250

You really gotta eat like a horse man. Get at least 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight. Watch the fat intake.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no cycle at all yet

scav is offline Junior Member
    I am almost 20 and i juice. I started juicin in february, and im turning 20 in july.
    Since I allready did one cycle im ****ed up allready, so I might as well just do this cycle too.

But after this one im going clean till atleast 21-22.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    What would be some recomendations for my first cycle

none at 19yrs old!

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    you guys should atleast help him out and stop flaming him. for christs sakes he has his mind set on using AAS so why dont oyu just help him out. im 19 and ive already cycled and i dont regret it. if this is your first cycle bro just go with TEST C or E at 400-500mg and make sure you have your anti-es and PCT in order before you start. good luck with your decision.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    We all know he will do it anyways. I agree, lay off the flamming, it accomplishes absolutely nothing. Let him know why its bad and move on.

Absolute best bet for a first cycle:

Test Enan for 10 weeks at 400mg/week.
    Nolvadex 10-20mg every day
    Clomid (optional addition of nolvadex) for PCT. Sart 2 weeks after last injection.

You will see wonderful results and should keep a good amount of gains if you do it correctly. Hope this helps.

Dont mind the douchebags here that have nothing better to do than to make people feel like shit. With that said, yes, you are too young. Just understand what the consequences are and understand that many of these haters will indeed point there finger at you and say they told you so when you come back b1tching about your acne, mood swings, loss of sex drive, etc. Regurgitation of ideas and 'facts' seems to be the popular norm of this board. I often wonder if the people who are always restating facts even know what they are talking about. I try to refrain from giving advice, simply because I know I am not an authority on the subject.
    Last edited by newbrew; 06-17-2005 at 01:04 PM.

i will tell you this, i lost my sex drive for a while, but now its back and i cant get enough ass. my god its like im always horny now. its great and i love my results, thats y i do not regret using AAS at such a young age and plus im an athlete. i did get the acne on my back, but not on face. i didnt get mood swings either. everybody is different, you could get all the bad sides and you may not. my nuts did shrink but now they are back also.

Im 19 and did 3000mg of masteron as a first cycle. Now im on Test E and will finish it up with winny. No regrets here either. I look better then ever, and know what might happand to me at a later time.

On the other side i dont drink, nor do I smoke or eat unhealthy.

ward065 is offline Member
    if steroids fuse the growth plates......Arnold most likely started using them in his teens, yet he still ended up being pretty tall.......??

one word... genetics.

Fused growth plates are still debated.

A firend of mine grows after 2 test cycles and one masteron cycle...

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    your best bet is to wait another 4 - 5 years before you start anu kind of AAS..assuming you workout from now until then

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if he will catch more heat over being 19 or the fact that he said deca and something else is what he intends on running.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I don't know if he will catch more heat over being 19 or the fact that he said deca and something else is what he intends on running.
    I think i've ran that "deca and something else" cycle before.. big gains, man..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to what these people are saying, the key to gaining weight at your age is diet, period!! The reason youre not gaining is b/c youre not eating nearly enough calories. Go to the diet forum and check out the bulking sticky. If you eat 5000 clean calories a day, you'll put on size in no time. Besides without proper diet, steroids wont do crap for you and you'll lose most of your gains when you come off b/c your diet sucks

randy6969 is offline Member
    i wouldnt do something that surpresses your natural test. use anavar only or turnabol, or something like that that could help you and give u less sides. i would stay away from the test, deca , and other AAS that surpresses ur natural test more... and u wont loose any hair this way too :-D

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    He hasn’t lifted for 3 months and he wants to do roids. Just other adolescent thinking steroids are magic. This is no flame, if you lift low reps 4-6 to falure and eat tons you will get steroid like gains. Take advantage of your natural high test levels at your age.

And everybody who is giving him cycle plans-FU

None of us are flaming you, we just care for you..bro

XXGOTTIXX is offline New Member
    Im 18 Man And I Wnat To Juice But I Wotn Cause I Have Sene What It Has Done To Some Of Mah Friends .... Ive Been Reasearching On Here And Decided Not To Do A Cycle ... Alot Of Mah Friends Are Gettin Really Depressed On Them And Half Of The Roids They Get Are All Mixed Test (dirtyshit) Becarefull If U Are Going To Do It ... Do Low Doses.... And A Mild Cycle Mah Friend Took The Only One Who Didnt Have Sideaffects Was Anavar And He Got Lean And Toned On It And His Strenth Went Up ... Why Do U Want To Juice In The First Place Sports?

Quote Originally Posted by surfnsailor

And everybody who is giving him cycle plans-FU

None of us are flaming you, we just care for you..bro
    ok let this kid do a cycle with no knowledge or a cycle plan. let him go off a **** his body up and kill himself. no matter what he is going to do his cycle if people tell him not to or to do it. we are just here to help him out because if he does do a cycle i would much rather him know what to run and how to run it then to just throw some shit in screw his body up for life. why do you tihnk he came on this board and asked this question? so **** me for giving him advice, FU for us wanting to help him doing the right cycle instead of a wrong cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information