surfnsailor is offline Junior Member

How to lower test for doc

I was thinking of going legal. Does any body know how to lower the test in your pee? I have many ug sources, so don’t pm me. Just would feel safer at less paranoid if my deliveries…were legit. Thanks

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    So I can get a script...

hmm not really sure if thats possible once youve got it in your system...maybe just try being honest with you doctor...tell him about how u know what ur doing and youve done all your research...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    lol. i have never heard of someone asking that, don't think many people have your problem.

jeez bro.. alcohol, weed, cigs, certain junk food, but that isn't something you wanna do.. i think lowering your test is kinda dangerous too.

try posting this in the over 30 forum.. i'm sure they know.. i don't think it would be all that hard to get an HRT doc to give you a script if you tell him you have no sex drive, feeling tired, etc etc.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I know on t-nation.com there was an article quite a while back about how to lower your t-levels so your doc would give you replacement therapy. Is that what you are looking for?

oldpapapump is offline Junior Member
    I did it last year and I am still getting test anth (i am now 45). free every month.
    First go on test cycle for 8-10 weeks, while on cycle call and make an appointment with a endocrinologist,(it takes a while to see any) make sure your appointment is about 7 weeks after your last shot of test, your levels should be very low at this point (before your own test kick back on) the blood work will show low. Your doc will ask you if you are on aas, tell him NO. when asked about your sex drive you must say that you are having sex drive issues (bite the bullet)
    Last edited by oldpapapump; 06-15-2005 at 11:01 PM.

oldpapapump is offline Junior Member
    Oh one more thing, How old are you? if your under 30ish you may have problems getting the script. I got HGH script about the same way. So now i am on 300mg test anth week and 2.5 iu humatrop ed. and all paid from Insurance.
    Last edited by oldpapapump; 06-15-2005 at 11:03 PM.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldpapapump
    So now i am on 300mg test anth week and 2.5 iu humatrop ed. and all paid from Insurance.
    very nice indeed. you s.o.b., we should all be so lucky!

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Very lucky indeed! Crazy world we live in. If you go out and buy the stuff yourself you can get busted. But get a Dr to write you a script and you can get it legal and paid for!

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by surfnsailor
    I was thinking of going legal. Does any body know how to lower the test in your pee? I have many ug sources, so don’t pm me. Just would feel safer at less paranoid if my deliveries…were legit. Thanks
    They don't test testosterone in your pee. They take your blood.

marshmellow is offline Junior Member
    i used m1t for 4-weeks, after the start of my 4th week i got a blood test and now IM LEGAL TOO!!!!!

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I know on t-nation.com there was an article quite a while back about how to lower your t-levels so your doc would give you replacement therapy. Is that what you are looking for?
    Yes, this sounds exactly like what he's looking for. The article is "Your Doctor, Your Dealer: How to get what you want from your MD" by Cy Wilson. It's over on www.t-nation.com

It's a good read and Cy Wilson specifically describes how he temporarily lowered his test level so that he could get on HRT. Go read the article, but some key points:

Eat low calories, high protein for a week

Eat NOTHING for 1 to 2 days before blood draw

Drink 3 to 5 beers/day for one week, 6 to 7 the night before, and 3 to 4 two hours before the blood draw

Train two times per day including cardio for one week

Get little sleep (3 to 4 hours) for one week, NO sleep the night before

And more....

Cy Wilson's test actually showed that he was dead, drunk but completely dead.

Sounds like it would work to me, but personally I'd rather just schedule by blood draw after Spring Break and then it won't be too hard to meet these requirements.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    lol. i have never heard of someone asking that, don't think many people have your problem.

jeez bro.. alcohol, weed, cigs, certain junk food, but that isn't something you wanna do.. i think lowering your test is kinda dangerous too.

try posting this in the over 30 forum.. i'm sure they know.. i don't think it would be all that hard to get an HRT doc to give you a script if you tell him you have no sex drive, feeling tired, etc etc.
    Alcohol and cigarettes are surely known to lower testosterone levels . No proof as been shown on the weed and its also doubtful because most guys have increased sexual desire on weed where all it takes is a couple beers to have a very definate impact on your short term test levels and ability to maintain errection.

There are foods that are very well known to lower testosterone levels, the effects are temporary but none the less here are the worst offenders starting with the worst:

Licorice - candy can plunge your test levels 80%
    Soy products - soy based protein shakes can plunge your test level 40%
    hops AKA beer - several beers have been shown to lower test levels MORE then other equal portions of alcohol, the hops does it more then the alcohol.

There are other products but insignificant. The effects arent permanent... like need to eat the licorice before bed every day for 2 weeks before the test if you want a noticable decrease. Also eat some a few hours before the test if you are allow, most blood tests are fasting tests... eat the licorice right up to before midnight or the cut off hour the doctor says. Cheating on the fasting test might fool doctor to think you have diabetes so dont cheat after the cut off hour.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Alcohol and cigarettes are surely known to lower testosterone levels . No proof as been shown on the weed and its also doubtful because most guys have increased sexual desire on weed where all it takes is a couple beers to have a very definate impact on your short term test levels and ability to maintain errection.

you are correct.

weed has been proven to increase estrogen though (if you ever notice pot heads have bitch tits too. ha-ha).. and it might be your sexual desire or it might also be your heightened sensitivity to your, uh, little guy, that makes you "randy"...

Quote Originally Posted by China Dawg
    Drink 3 to 5 beers/day for one week, 6 to 7 the night before, and 3 to 4 two hours before the blood draw

i don't know about the 3-4 tow hours before seeing a doc..
    any competent doc would be able to tell you've been drinking that recently.

Thread Information