saluu is offline Banned

monkey asks about ephedrine

monkey in house im back been busy with the girfriend i am completely whipped over her but now she seems to play hardball and shit. My bro in law says dont call her anymore play hard to get and leave some mystery and then watch . chicks dont like guys who they can put on leash like a dog. make her come after u not u after her. anyways am i going the right way im 230 now and have burn some fat from 280 which was my max. stopped the weighgainers and started to run my phat ass on the treadmill and when u look at my body it looks good shape but still no abs. now i plan to go down to 200 and 190 around there im 6 1 and then build up with sus and winny and throw in m1t in there as well. is that good idea and i plan to be on epedrine for another 2 months is that okay

i notice that within two days of ephedrine my face gets smaller and stomach too why is that?

Do u gain weight back after using ephedrine and going natural or can u maintain the weight loss?

can ephedrine lead to death and what are signs to look for that mean stop taking it because lately my lower left side under the heart has been hurting what is that apendix or kidney?

Should i go on the roid right now at 230 plus or cut down to 200 and then build up or keep on going till i see abs in my stomach?

i have winny and sustanon 15 amps and 2 bottles of m1t as well.how would u do this cycle ?

does winny make u lose bodyfat what does it do?

One my buddy says if you lose 15 pds of fat and gain 10 pds of muscle it looks like you have gained 20 pds of muscle because of the fat loss is this true ?

thanks boyz for answering these questions the monkey is busy getting his banana hard with the girlfriend right now i will be back but busy summer baby.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    bro ide say read the profile on winny...it answers question like this..

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Well welcome back buddy. To answer some of your questions:
    1) your face got skinnier and stomach got thinner simply because you lost weight
    2)Winny doesnt make you loose body fat, it promotes lean muscle(keepable if the right PCT is done)
    3) your buddy is right about loosing 15 lbs of fat & gaining 10lbs of muscle. There are guys thhat appear to weigh 220 when theyre only 198-200lbs

Wait to see if anyone else can answer the other questions. Peace
    ~theJuice~

saluu is offline Banned
    in my case bro i weight 230 but people say i dont look like im 230 more like 200 or 215 what does that mean bro help .

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    what is your bf% ?

Saluu, you're the best roid monkey ever.

How is your dbol bloat nowadays?

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    You should trim down, rip up, and stop calling your gf. I agree with the brother in law, play hard to get, DON'T LET HER GET YOU ON A LEASH. If she does, she'll have no respect for you. Act like you're not interested in her.

saluu is offline Banned
    so basically play hard to get right what should i do if she calls me answer or not answer we talk everyday. and okay my bodyfat is around 18 percent i guess or maybe 16 . she says no sex before marriage and yet she told me to stick it in her ass and there have been so many inconsitencies lately she says we will meet tuesday and i go please meet me like begging her because i love her and she tells me last minute like it is no big deal that let's meet thursday what should i do.i hate these bloody head games when your inlove your stressed out and when your not inlove your still stressed out. i have even lost my sense of humour because all i do is i think about banging the crap out of her all the time. help the monkey from going instinct . why do these chicks play hard to get and mind games and stuff. My theory is so them much love as possible but they seem to get conceited and then play hard to get and stuff. now it is my turn to play hardball should i answer the phone if she calls me or not. i asked her if we should skip the odd day instead of talking to each other on the phone everyday she goes yes so what should i do answer or not if she calls me . help confused inlove roid monkey . answer or not.

Hans is offline Associate Member
    Saluu, welcome back, sounds like you have life alot more in control from the last time I read your posts. Glad to read your 2 main problems of the day consist of losing weight in a manner that is questioned instead of you taking every fat loss gear and diet pill as the case was in the past with you when trying to bulk into the big bad gorilla. If I were you, and everybody is different, so opinions are only worth what you think, here goes....keep the diet in check, look at the stickies in the diet forum for cutting, keep the cardio high, keep the reps and weight high and the sets low, if she calls you-answer, just dont keep chasing her. I'm 36 and the girl problems regarding the chase are at every age....learn the game, that's all it is, a game, you have o be in control and have her chase you more than you chase her, so dont call her as much, dont go out of your way to see her as much, dont do so many nice things for her, etc...girls like a guy in control whether they admit it or not and furthermore they like to keep the chase alive. good luck!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    poor roid monkey is in love

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Woot Saluu is back !!!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ur still here ???? ... oh boy

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    in my case bro i weight 230 but people say i dont look like im 230 more like 200 or 215 what does that mean bro help .

It means they are lying.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    It means they are lying.
    true

Thread Information