Testo^ is offline Associate Member

Does it matter ?!?

Hello, sry for all the new threads about injecting and stuff..
    Yesterday i bought some new needles, they was 23G 1" my old was 21G 1"...
    Just gotta say that i love the new ones... They is much easier to use and i doesnt feel any pain...

I just have one question...

Does it matter if you hit the same tigh ( without switching ) every time you shoot ?
    I shoot 2 times a week with Test e

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    you definitley should rotate injection spots bro. You will geta build up of scar tissue. and btw, 1 inch long pins will work well for delts too but don't stick them in your glute, they are not long enough

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    you definitley should rotate injection spots bro. You will geta build up of scar tissue. and btw, 1 inch long pins will work well for delts too but don't stick them in your glute, they are not long enough
    agreed definitley rotate bro keep's scar tissue to a minimum

Yes, i know, i have desided to stick to the tigh now...
    But do i really need to rotate, considering gains and stuff ?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    better to rotate because the scar tissue wiol build up and then youll have trouble getting thru it to inject.. I just rotate left and right quads.. i only shoot quads and glutes if possible..

If you don't wantr a buildup of scar tissue, YES, you need to rotate back and forth from thigh to thigh. the more injection spots you use, the better off yo will be. how do yo ulike those thigh injections?? They hurt me like a mother! I like delts best, the least pain.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    What they said is all true. But, if you want to hit the same spot its not going to kill you or hurt your gains.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    If you don't wantr a buildup of scar tissue, YES, you need to rotate back and forth from thigh to thigh. the more injection spots you use, the better off yo will be. how do yo ulike those thigh injections?? They hurt me like a mother! I like delts best, the least pain.
    the thigh for me is leats painful and i go in with a 1.5 inch.. i just go all the way up high with it and just a bit outside.. No pain and i cant even remember which side i shot so i always have to write it down for the next time.. try it one more time.. I shoot super super slow and up to the very top of the muscle.. you dont really use that part when you walk and stuf i dont think so there is absolutely no pain..

When i used 21G needle, it was painfull, quite painfulll actually, but now as i have switched needles, i dont feel a thing... I have tried the delts, but i didnt like it, maybe it was bcause i used 21G, well i dont know, but now i will stick to the tighs, and try to switch, even though i hate to shot in my left thigh

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    the thigh for me is leats painful and i go in with a 1.5 inch.. i just go all the way up high with it and just a bit outside.. No pain and i cant even remember which side i shot so i always have to write it down for the next time.. try it one more time.. I shoot super super slow and up to the very top of the muscle.. you dont really use that part when you walk and stuf i dont think so there is absolutely no pain..
    hmm, when I did it, I used a 23g1. I still have some 23g1 1/2's... That sounds pretty convincing. I'll give it one more shot. pretty high up and to the outside, about a 45 degree angle out, right? I'll try that again then with the longer needle and make sur eot go reeeeeally slow. thanks bro. I'll let you know how it works out. Lately I have been having a problem with bad abscesses in my delts. hard spots that get painful as fu**!

Ok, just take it easy.. The more shots you do, the better it feels..
    Just do your best to relax

Thread Information