Zackb911 is offline Junior Member

Feels like Im tapering off 1/2 way through cycle

Im on my first cycle 500Mg BD Test E (E 3.5days 12wks) and I kick started it with 30Mg of BD Methanabol for wks 1-4. The first 4 weeks were GREAT!! I added about 14lbs and strength went way up. I am about to end my 6th week and all of a sudden I definitly feel like Ive lost something. I do not look quite as big and lifting today I wasnt as strong as Ive been... Seemingly overnight? I know it could be some waterloss maybe but Ive been taking Nolva throughout and it doesnt seem like it to me? Anyone have any ideas? can I add something else to the rest of my cycle?

Thank!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you need to up the calorie intake bro

My last week I was in the field doing some training and my diet couldnt be kept up but could 1 week of less than adequate diet cause this?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackb911
    My last week I was in the field doing some training and my diet couldnt be kept up but could 1 week of less than adequate diet cause this?
    YES! One week is a long time. I was in the military as well and the way you get fed is pretty bad. Also, you seem to do more physical labor and you can't work out so that could have a lot to do with it. If you still feel like this after another week (with a proper diet) then perhaps up your calories and/or carbs slightly.

I was wondering if it was just week 3-5, where the Test was kicking in and I was coming off the Methanabol that my Test levels were just alot higher and my body was reacting better to the Mbol and Test together?
    I know it sounds odd but Its reallllyyyy noticeable to me primarily in size... Should I add some other short ester like prop for 4 weeks?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    load your carbs before your workout...

Thread Information