Thread: PCT question

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

Question PCT question

Going to do a cycle of M1T very soon. Spoke with the guy at the store who tells me I do not need to take anything along with it. Just merely cycle the M1T and you are good. He said no PCT whatsoever was necessary. On several posts here I have read that it is necessary to supplement it with other things. What do you guy suggest I do...and also what will the effects be if I run M1T alone with nothing else?

Thanks guys!

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    I ran m1t 20mg ed for 4 weeks w/o a pct and i was fine, but some people would recommend a pct for it. My friend ran 40mg ed for 4 weeks and got shut down pretty hard for about a month after. Honestly I hated m1t, it gave me some gains, but the sides sucked, i was always tired and felt like sh1t

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Most people will tell you to run a PCT for any prohormone cycle esp M1T, and they're right. If you are serious enough to cycle, you should be serious enough to do it right. Before/during and after... run the PCT don't take "chances" with your body.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    above all else make sure you run some type of liver protectant like milk thistle after the "cycle" because that sh1t is rly harsh on the liver

Thread Information