closer1868 is offline New Member

Question Please help--Letro and gyno????

I have read Hooker's thread on Letro and he says to get rid of gyno begin with 2.5mg/day and taper down to .25mg/day. How many days at 2.5? Then how many days at 2.25? Then how many days at 2.0? Get my drift? Can someone please tell me how long I should be taking the letro and at what levels. Thanks.

closer1868 is offline New Member
    Come on somebody.....one of you has done this. Thanks.

STUPES is offline Junior Member
    I'm very susaptable to gyno I ran letro once every 3 days / 2.5mg until I finished my cylce.

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    i would start the letro at 2.5 mg ed and each week reduce the dose by one sqirt until you reach .25 mg this would take 10 weeks with a nice slow taper reducing the chance of estrogen rebound as you would get by stopping all at once with no taper just my opinion.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I ran letro at 2.5mg every day for 2 months. It reduced the size of my gyno but did not get rid of it completly. IMO i don't think letro will ever fully get rid of it. Surgery may only be your option. You may be lucky bro, as some members on the board HAVE managed to reverse their gyno with letro.
    Run at 2.5mg every day and when tampering off reduce by a squirt everyday. When you fully come off take nolva at 20mg every day to reduce chances of estrogen rebound.

terbo16 is offline Junior Member
    i ran 1 bottle of letro started 2.5 ed for 2 weeks then 1.25 ed for 2 weeks then 1.25 eod for 2 weeks then came off with nolva 40mg ed for 2 weeks then down to 20 mg ed. While i was on the letro my gyno stopped geting bigger, it never made it smaller. Now after the letro while on the nolva the gyno has rebounded even at the high doses of nolva...i dont think any of this stuff works..... specially since i was only taking 250 of sus per week for 10 weeks...very light cycle....im not happy with the stuff from Arr. everyone is different though i guess......

Thread Information