Thread: Test First

jucinator is offline Associate Member

Talking Test First

Hello I have done about 4 real cycles in my life. Started when I was 23. I used a lot of test in my earlier cycles and loved it but I was wondering why every body is so down on the deca d-bal cycle. Its worked great for me. I would like to have some test but I dont. Dan Dushane had nothing but good things to say about deca d-bal. Is test just better for your first few cycles untill you know what your doing or what?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Then do it... Post back your gains, and sides such as not having hard-ons for months... Listen, test is the natual male hormone in your body... Not having it at all could have physiological consequences that may or may not have been studied. If anything run 200mg of test per week just to keep it at natural levels. Again post back sides if you do not use test.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 06-17-2005 at 09:58 AM.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    people don't like deca .dbol cycles because of what it does to your d!ck.
    but hey, go for it.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Hey Im not being stuborn I just wondered what was up I havent had any deca dick yet.And I would be on test if this dick head hadnt stole it from me , well he just never showed up , needless to say now hes no were to be found. But as far as sides go I havent had any yet , I have been taking small amounts of HCG (1000 iu every 4 days for 2 weeks ) Ive done that twice this cycle to make up for the fact My shit got stole

badger is offline New Member
    Deca and test a pretty good combo... IMO

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    the deca and d bol are fine ,but it is unwise to run any cycle without including test,the deca and dbol will shut down your bodies ability to produce its own natural test making post cycle recovery difficult throw in some test and run it at a higher dose than the deca and run it a week longer than the deca

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i think his problem is that he can't get a hold of any test... i wld have held of starting that cycle till i got the test... jmo

Thread Information