chris2wire is offline Member

Am I missing anything for my prop conversion?

Ive decided to extend my prop usage by a little more while, so Im going to convert 4 grams of prop. Itll be my first conversion.

Heres what I have...

2 - 50ml sealed sterile vile
    1 – 60ml empty mixing bottle
    1 – 10cc sterile syringe
    1 - 3cc syringe
    2 – 18g X 1½” sterile needles
    1 - .45 syringe filter
    1 - .2 syringe filter
    1 – Coffee filter
    40ml Cotton seed oil
    6ml Solution

Sorry to bug you all but im nervous... itll be my first conversion attempt ever!

Anyone got any tips?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    You wont need the coffee filter, and you will need only 1 filter, stick with the .2

I dont see BA in there, is that what the 6ml solution indicates?

oh yea, you'll need some hormone powders too

Titan1 is offline Member
    why a coffe filter and when you make prop use 2%Ba and 20%BB just to be sure i used that ratio and it was totaly painless at 100mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    why a coffe filter and when you make prop use 2%Ba and 20%BB just to be sure
    I missed that you were making prop, I read Enan for some reason. But yea, as stated above, use BB at the ratio stated. I personally like a tad higher on the BA%, but I am not all that sensitive to it, and a bit paranoid when it comes to home brew. I actually run mine at 5%, but thats said to be somewhat painful the next day for many.

Ok well im using the solution from the AR 4gram conversion kit, so whatever BA and BB is in their solution ill have to use....

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Ok well im using the solution from the AR 4gram conversion kit, so whatever BA and BB is in their solution ill have to use....
    I may be wrong, but the solution from AR is BA only. Please dont quote me on that. If so, I would recommend picking up some BB. You can get it plenty of places online. With that said, I dont even know what the BB is truly used for, other than having heard that it helps prevent Prop from crashing, which seems to be common with incorrect mixtures.

Someone may be able to chime in and tell you what the 'solution' is. Otherwise I would email them with this contact page: http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...contact_us.php

Hmmmmm is this true anyone?

I notice is SV1's prop conversion thread in the lab section it says straight BA can be used, if this thing about it being only BA is accurate.
    Last edited by chris2wire; 06-17-2005 at 10:10 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would recommend doing the ba and bb yourself to the % you want that is pretty important especially with prop.

Thread Information