Thread: 1ad?

XXGOTTIXX is offline New Member

1ad?

Hi Guys ...im 18 Never Used Juice Thinken Bout It But Wnated To Get Some Gains Off Of 1 Ad (andro) I Got Mah Hands On Some About A Month Ago The Ergo Pharm Brand Just Wondering If It Even Works That Great And Also In Comparison Does It Compare To A Steroid . Has Anyone Made Decent Gains And Also Wat Are Anyones Inputs On No2

chest6 is offline Banned
    1ad is pretty good I think I got 15lbs on my bench in 4 weeks which is ok...the best I found was biotest's Mag 10...that was one of the best..I dont really like No2 I used Nitrix and VasoXP and they didn't really work for me.

saluu is offline Banned
    honestly no prohormone can compete with a steroid bro, i have used 1 ad about 4 times and love it you will gain 10pds easy lean gains all the way 10 not water just pure muscle gains and i disagree mag 10 i have used and i think it bs 1 ad is the best and remember keep protein high 2 pds per bodyweight and watch the body grow peace bro. but remember m1t is better than 1 ad any day

Whats M1t And Can I Still Get It Or Is It Banned Like 1 Ad?

chest6 is offline Banned
    its methyl 1-testosterone ...it is illegal, as are all prohormones. I saw methyl-d the other day at some smoothie shop and they sell it behind the counter. I would take methyl d over m1t

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    M1T has been banned just like 1AD and all andro products.
    1AD is pretty good, but like the monkey said, its not as good as real stuff. Not many people take prohormones anymore, because the only benefit to takng them before was that they were legal. Now they're all illegal.
    You lose something in their effectiveness because they do go through a conversion process in the body. Most users of 1AD would take around 300-600mg/day, spaced throughout the day.
    But 1AD made me very VERY tired. I needed to stack it with 4AD or some test just to keep my energy levels up.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre 18 bro, you shouldnt be worrying or considering about what PH or gear to take, you should be focusing on diet and training. Way more important that what supps you take, except for food. At your age, you can gain a lot just by eating 4-5K clean calories a day

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    i have taken 1ad 1mt a vpx product with 4ad and some other stuff.
    out of all the 4ad has been the best by far 1ad and 1mt were alright but nothin huge came outta them. no2 and products like that are just a waste of money now. if u dont want to go to AS yet then stick to a pure creatine monohydrate and try different products if u cant still find them like animal test or Tbomb eat lots and keep ur glutamine protein and creatine going.

jinos is offline Member
    Agree with longhorn. you're 18 and I would take advantage of your youth. At least wait a while after diet and training. Then decide for AS. And if you're goin to do it, do it the right way the first time (With TEST!).

I Do Eat A Lot I Eat Tons ... Mostly Fish And Chicken And And Sushi ... I Dun Alwias Feel Like Im Gettin Fat When I Lift Tho Like I Can Gain 10 Pounds In 2 Weeks Eating Good Such As Breakfest 3 Eggs Two Slices Weat Toast Lunch 2 Cans Tuna Over Letters Dinner Whole Cooked Chicken Greenbeans And Protien Shakes In Between Meals ... And I Feel Like I Get Bloated

Sometimes Ill Upp The Protien Too And Havea Meal Replacement

jinos is offline Member
    Are you at least taking in 3000 cals a day? Count it up and see. Just want to make sure you don't waste your money like i did before. Plus you need PCT at the end. If you're gonna do it, have everything ready.

Im Going To Need Pct For 1ad?

jinos is offline Member
    my bad i thought you said anadrol

lol no im not doing roids yet ... i dunn wanan f*ck mah shit up ... i was thinken about var but i proboly wont because i dun want to mess mah system up i think i already messed my metabolism up taken hyrdroxicut losing ten pounds gaing it back losing it again so i dont kno

Thread Information