Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1
    Alpha male, thanks for the reference. it was a great read.

I also read the write up on anavar , and im very interested in it. however, im not sure what dosage to take per day, considering im looking for strength gains/reduction of fat without any weight gains.

I was reading that based on my body weight, i should do about 25mg per day. is that correct?

also, if i buty the 10mg tablets, can i break them in two.

Please advise.

regards
    25mg per day will probably not do anything for you. i was taking 20mgs a day and felt nothing. bumped it to 40mg a day and started to notice the pumps. but then again i have been known to over do it on the juice. i was only using it for the recovery help from a back injury i had while jumping into a boat drunk. smart huh?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    tbol, winny and clen ., get back in shape first before taking, you should also take a test,probably prop, less bloat

Sprinter1 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the great advice peeps. I have certainly taken it all on board.

I started back training over the weekend, just doing 8 100 metres tempo runs with a 2 minutes recovery. Hurt like hell. My central nervous system was not used to the shock. Ached like hell this morning. Ran 11.5 secs in my sneakers with no real warm up. Coach says my foot speed is very good, but my stride length was really small.

I am not even going to attempt getting on the juice until i get myself back in some sort of shape. Im hoping to race in late august, and hoping to at least run 10.8-10.9. Ill be really pleased if i can do that. However, I think it will take at least another month before i'm in shape to do that.

Strength wise, I did a test in the gym a few days ago to see where i was, as i hadn't lifted any weights in months. i managed 264 for 4 reps, but i really struggled with the last one. I was pleasantly surprised. Going to try the power clean and half squat later in the week.

Coach says i need to run lots of tempo 100s and 200s with short recovery in order to get myself fitter. Im not looking forward to it at all.

It may be wishful thinking, but im hoping that by September, ill be a lot fitter and lighter, and can then start my first cycle.

Speaking of which, having read extensively on it, I have decided on the following: please feel free to set me straight if you think im chatting s***.

I'll start cycle 1 in early September (Anavar only at 30mg) for 6 weeks, and come off for 6 weeks. Then cycle 2 will start in early December and run till mid January. Ill also start the IGF-1 f(not sure what dosage, please advice) midway through cycle two.

What do you think?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Are you going to run any PCT with that Anavar cycle?

Do you think i should? what would happen if i don't.

also, how long would it take to leave my system? when i complete, i am likely to be drug tested.

thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    you can even post questions there and he usually gets back to you...peace

AM
    I wouldn't go that far...I'm pretty lazy about that kind of thing...sorry...

But generally, if you post a question in this forum, one of the staff, either Vets or Mods will reply to you.

Anyway, the best drugs for sprinters are probably compounds like Deprenyl, Piracetam, and Hydergine...they are all used to fight Dementia, Alzhymers, etc... and stuff like that....problems which affect the firing of nerves in the CNS and Brain. Hence, they improve CNS firing, nervous function, and stuff like that....they make your nervous system fire more effeciently and quickly...and they'll make you faster by doing so...improve your reaction speed, etc...

But the OT is a good idea too.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    "Hence, they improve CNS firing, nervous function, and stuff like that....they make your nervous system fire more effeciently and quickly...and they'll make you faster by doing so...improve your reaction speed, etc..."

has this been documented, in cases where individuals do not have these illnesses? i mean, ive read some stuff on these drugs, Nootropics i believe, in some New Age books or what not, but from what i remember, these claims that they can improve functioning in normal individuals was speculative...sounded like lots of placebo effect...guess i can get off my ass too and research, but if youve already done the legwork

brilliant info Hooker. i'll do more research into those drugs.

sorry to be ignorant, but what is OT? (apologies)

I'll start cycle 1 in early September (Anavar only at 30mg) for 6 weeks, and come off for 6 weeks. Then cycle 2 will start in early December and run till mid January. Ill also start the IGF-1 f(not sure what dosage, please advice) midway through cycle two.

Hooker, what do you think of the proposed cycle?

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Ask Ben Johnson the Canadian Sprinter..No one ever ran it faster. He was shredded too..

sorry to be ignorant, but what is OT? (apologies)
    Oral Turinabol , the drug we've been talking about

Single doses of piracetam affect 42-channel event-related potential microstate maps in a cognitive paradigm.

Michel CM, Lehmann D.

Department of Neurology,
    University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland.
    Neuropsychobiology 1993;28(4):212-21

Abstract

We examined whether a single administration of piracetam produces dose-dependent effects on brain functions in healthy young men. In 6 subjects, 42-channel event-related EEG potential maps (ERP) were recorded during a task requiring subjects to watch single digits presented in a pseudorandom order on a screen and to press a button after all triplets of three consecutive odd or even digits. The ERP maps to the three digits of the correctly detected triplets were analyzed in terms of their mapped ERP field configuration (landscape). Different landscapes of the maps indicate different configuration of the activated neural population and therefore reflect different functional microstates of the brain. In order to identify these microstates, adaptive segmentation of the map series based on their landscapes was done. Nineteen time segments were found. These segments were tested for direct effects on brain function of three single doses of piracetam (2.9, 4.8 or 9.6 g) and a placebo given double-blind in balanced order. Piracetam mainly affected the map landscape of the time segments following the triplet's last digit. U-shaped dose-dependent effects were found; they were strongest after 4.8 g piracetam. Since these particular ERP segments are recognized to be strongly correlated to cognitive functions, the present findings suggest that single medium doses of piracetam selectively activate differently located or oriented neurons during cognitive steps of information processing.

im inclined to think that most of the research done will have similar findings, using words like "suggest", "may", "possibly", etc...however, i dont think that they can be harmful so WHY NOT? except maybe the cost, which i'm not familiar with...

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male

im inclined to think that most of the research done will have similar findings, using words like "suggest", "may", "possibly", etc...however, i dont think that they can be harmful so WHY NOT? except maybe the cost, which i'm not familiar with...

Almost all medical research will use those words. Even if every study ever done shows something, it will still use that verbiage.

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    Ask Ben Johnson the Canadian Sprinter..No one ever ran it faster. He was shredded too.. ...
    Yeah...his coach was Charlie Francis, and here's what he had to say about Nootropics, like the ones I just mentioned:

"There are a lot of nootropics that are interesting. Hydergine is one used commonly in Europe. This is a popular prescription drug in France used mostly by old people to help the circulation system. Choline, inositol, inosine, noortropil and others are all being used extensively by elite athletes. "

Both he, Chaeles Poliquin, and many elite-level trainers work with sprinters who use the drugs I just told you about. Their results are well documented, as all of them keep extensive and detailed training logs.

dood, i doubt ALL studies use those words, some say "show", "proves", "confirms", which indicate more solid findings...but regardless, training logs don't really prove much...results, well, who knows what that can be directly attributed to (training, genetics, other "supplementation")...so, like i said before, unless i get corrected, i dont think they can do any harm, so why not give 'em a try, unless they're expensive...

Do you think i should? what would happen if i don't.

also, how long would it take to leave my system? when i complete, i am likely to be drug tested.

thanks?
    You might wanna run some clomid for a couple weeks just to be safe, maybe like 50mg/ed for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I wouldn't go that far...I'm pretty lazy about that kind of thing...sorry...

But generally, if you post a question in this forum, one of the staff, either Vets or Mods will reply to you.

Anyway, the best drugs for sprinters are probably compounds like Deprenyl, Piracetam, and Hydergine...they are all used to fight Dementia, Alzhymers, etc... and stuff like that....problems which affect the firing of nerves in the CNS and Brain. Hence, they improve CNS firing, nervous function, and stuff like that....they make your nervous system fire more effeciently and quickly...and they'll make you faster by doing so...improve your reaction speed, etc...

But the OT is a good idea too.
    Interesting indeed. I am going to look into these more.

You're right. There's only 31K articles in the Medline library of journals which use the word "Suggest" in their conclusion. I've read literally thousands of articles and they almost never use words like "always" ...

Alpha...nobody's trying to disprove you...or correct you...you're basically agreeing with me, but in a very weak/noncomittal manner...ie, saying they "can't hurt" rather than my stance that they "will help"...

Furthermore...Regarding Nootropics:

Only the top speed coaches in the world (Poliquin, Francis, etc...) have said that nootropics work...so...I mean...the science is there in medical journals and it's there in real life experience with top athletes....so...I'm waiting for a handwritten letter from God, I suppose, to provide more proof.

son, i do nothing in a "weak/noncomittal manner"...i'm really not agreeing with you, as you havent provided anything to prove that they positively do work...you're saying that every winning track and field athlete uses these drugs? have they always, i mean, through time? all youve given to to prove your theory that they "will help" is claim that there is "science in medical journals"...please, post some if you like, otherwise, i suppose i'll switch my stance from "they can't hurt" to "they may or may not do SHIT for you"...better?

Well...the drugs I mentioned exert their (theraputic) effects by improving your CNS efficiency and help your nervous system to fire more effectively...which has clear implications for sprinters to run faster. Thats not a huge leap of logic. In addition, the top sprint coaches in the world all agree with this asessment and logic, with their real-world results.

But feel free to disagree.

God, maybe you can help then, cuz i couldnt find any studies or proof that showed these drugs to improve CNS efficiency in young, normal, healthy people...simply those with diseases like Alzheimer's or suffering from dementia, i.e., if you nervous system is already operating under normal parameters...kinda like tribulus...it's been shown to improve natural test levels, but this will only be of benefit to someone who has a defecit, whether from using aas or from aging...

like i said, just help me out with a few studies...cuz at this point, i have to disagree

Ok. Disagree.

I guess myself and the coach of the worlds fastest sprinter ever could be wrong.

no proof that he's the world's fastest becuz of those drugs eh? thought not...

Alpha:

Frankly I'm hesitant to help you find this information, because I feel I have proven my point here....the drugs I mentioned will help you sprint faster, and I think perhaps me and Charlie Francis may know a bit about this...

Also, as far as pointing you in the right direction, that's not going to be enough. Lets take your winstrol thread for example...you couldn't find the relevant information to support your arguments in that thread, so you PM'ed me to search for a study for you. Then when there was a final step to do (i.e. doing the math to determine what % parenternal winstrol was better), you wouldn't even do that...you asked me for the study you couldn't find, and then to even interpret the results and do the math for you!

I don't mind helping a little...but thats never the end with you. It's always another thing you want me to do (math?) because you don't feel like it. Sorry...I'm not here for that.

My answers aren't ever enough for you, and thats why I've left your questions hanging in so many threads. I just don't care to answer you anymore...there's no proving anything to you. So I'm done with it.

wtf? that's how you go about this? **** you son, i'll never PM you again, bank on it...i did so cuz i thought you could shed some light on the subject, cuz reading many of your other posts, you've managed to dig up some pretty interesting studies, and i couldnt find what i was looking for at the time, mainly cuz most of the Medical Journal sites require you to pay some crazy ass fee to read the full-text of an article...regardless, i felt my posts DID back up my claims, what the hell were you reading? i didnt ask you to do any math, Deezhul did, i'm very capable of doing my own calculations, but it wasnt necessary, the point was proven. end result, you still havent proven anything, and dont worry, i'll never address you publicly or privately on any matter...be done

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    lol bro dont question hooker for one he knows what hes talking about, and has im willing to bet 2 times as much knowledge in the area of pharmecuetical enhancement then you couyld ever even hope to imagine. and please dont be an a$$ and use this guys thread to talk shit...just dont talk at all.

now i have a little advice for you sprinter... i like the idea of you training for a good 2 months naturally and getting in good physical condition again persoanlly for your fisrt cycle i would run it 40mg Var ED(divided into 2 doses- due to the half life of 18 hours or so) and run it for 8 weeks this is what im doing. also get your diet exactly on target for 187lb person. which is the weight you want to achieve. for your goals id keep protwin high carbs moderate to decently high and fats low, but gt yur carbs in the morning and pre and post workout and the fats twoards the end of the day and try to make them Essential Fatty Acids. also your goals i thiunk are absolutly attainable in 6 months with AAS IMO if you cant make those kinds of gains in your first few cycles (first couple cycles yeaild the greatest gains) of AAS then your not eating right or training right, and you shouldnt be using gear. if you need anymore help bro feel free to PM me.

re-edited, GridIron your an ass-licking, zombie...get your dick outta Hook's ass.
    Last edited by Alpha-Male; 06-21-2005 at 03:30 PM.

Good Job Alpha. I thought you'd come to your senses.

Actually, I have been studying and using nootropics for many years, and have a pretty extensive amount of experience on them.

Check out this thread:

http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/2...286#4283044286

It's basically where I was specifically asked about my use of nootropics in relation to athletics, and such....this was 3 years ago, by the way; when I was known for my research and use in that area, moreso than anabolics and ancillaries.

How times change, I suppose...

But yeah...these drugs are all old-hat to me...I guess I just take for granted that I've been researching all aspects of performance enhancement for almost a decade, even though I have only been on the boards for about 1/2 that time.

Big M is offline Associate Member
    the dude (in http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/...4286#4283044286) Is takling abot vasopressin (PS - The ULTIMATE drug was something called Vasopressin) does that mean if you can get it you wont need the others?

Another thing, Isīnt that stuff just for the brain? If you feel lazy or unfocused and so on? I mean when your competing you are focused enought anyway!! Or does it effects nerv cells in your muscle that will make you trigger more muscle fibers and thereby get stronger?

problem solved...peace all
    Last edited by Alpha-Male; 06-22-2005 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks alpha. I hope you've learned something....

Quote Originally Posted by GridIronDevil
    lol bro dont question hooker for one he knows what hes talking about, and has im willing to bet 2 times as much knowledge in the area of pharmecuetical enhancement then you couyld ever even hope to imagine. and please dont be an a$$ and use this guys thread to talk shit...just dont talk at all.

now i have a little advice for you sprinter... i like the idea of you training for a good 2 months naturally and getting in good physical condition again persoanlly for your fisrt cycle i would run it 40mg Var ED(divided into 2 doses- due to the half life of 18 hours or so) and run it for 8 weeks this is what im doing. also get your diet exactly on target for 187lb person. which is the weight you want to achieve. for your goals id keep protwin high carbs moderate to decently high and fats low, but gt yur carbs in the morning and pre and post workout and the fats twoards the end of the day and try to make them Essential Fatty Acids. also your goals i thiunk are absolutly attainable in 6 months with AAS IMO if you cant make those kinds of gains in your first few cycles (first couple cycles yeaild the greatest gains) of AAS then your not eating right or training right, and you shouldnt be using gear. if you need anymore help bro feel free to PM me.
    that is very helpful info Gridiron. u definateley sound like u know ur stuff. it would be foolish of me to get on the roids if im not fully fit. ill only end up hurting myself.

just finished a track workout. ran 4 150 metres with 3 minutes rest. hurt like hell. another workout on thursday.

my weight is 196 at the moment, which is partly why im struggling on the workouts.

what has your experience been on var. is it as good as everyone says? please share.

thank you

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Anybody tried the vasopressin?? or something like that...

throw2far is offline New Member
    You dont want to gain mass but want to get stronger... Thats anavar /winny... i'd throw in a testosterone and keep diet very clean and run a caloric deficit...

Easiest way to cut = Test prop week 1-8 100eod Winny 6-10 50 ed With low calories and high protein... you'll get stronger faster and leaner...

throw2far is offline New Member
    These are 2 best drugs on detection times also...

Quote Originally Posted by throw2far
    You dont want to gain mass but want to get stronger... Thats anavar /winny... i'd throw in a testosterone and keep diet very clean and run a caloric deficit...

Easiest way to cut = Test prop week 1-8 100eod Winny 6-10 50 ed With low calories and high protein... you'll get stronger faster and leaner...
    By caloric deficit do you mean that i should be burning more calories than i take in. If thats the case, approximately how many calories should i be eating each day, considering that ill be working out 5 days per week.

What is the best way to get the proteins i need daily. Should i be eating lots of protein rich foods (which are the best ones) or should i be taking protein shakes?

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information