newbrew is offline Senior Member

How much 'damage' am I in for?

Spare me the insults and please just let me know what I should be looking foward to and the best thing to help any bad sides.

I am only 6 weeks out of my last cycle of 12 weeks (400mg/week Test E). I finished up PCT a little over 2 weeks ago. During PCT I felt great, no sides, no shrunked testicles from cycle, no acne, no depression, etc. Overall, I feel great, probably better than when I even before I started my first cycle.

Well, last night I decide to hell with it and jumped back on the wagon and started Test P and will probably throw the Tren I have in during the last 8 weeks.

My question is, what are the negative consequences of starting back up so soon? The smartest thing to do would have been to get a blood test done, I know. I guess I just want to know what I am possibly in for, and the best thing to do to help/prevent any bad sides that may result from this.

thanks for your time

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    negative consequences? your recovery could take a really long time. there is an element of patience that comes naturally with working out and using steroids . If you don't have the capacity to wait, you're only going to hurt yourself. But it's your choice to make. Just because there are no sides in pct and you feel good doesn't mean that you have recovered. In fact I'll say that you almost certainly did not recover fully. when you come off this cycle I'd wait at least 16 weeks before you start again. If you don't have the patience to wait 16 weeks, perhaps you should stop juicing before you really **** up your htpa.

Good luck to you. I mean, what you are doing isn't going to kill you or anything, there are plenty of people who've done it before you. pbnyc used to say that this game is a marathon not a sprint. I know it's hard to fight the eagerness to get back on but you really should exercise some kind of discipline with your cycles for your own safety.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    with 1000 posts you can't think of any effects that not allowing cycling time off would do to your htpa

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    with 1000 posts you can't think of any effects that not allowing cycling time off would do to your htpa
    With 300 posts you can't come up with anything less helpful or educational? Shame on you.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dood, just cuz someone has alot of posts, doesn't mean they're Einstein...Newbrew, no insults, realistically, you're prob. not going to do any permanent damage, and if you can, i'd stop, run more PCT and give it some time...with proper diet and training, you should be able to hold on to most of your gains to get you through...personally, i know guys that hardly ever come off, i wouldnt suggest it, and they might need HRT for the rest of their lives, but if this is your first screw up, dont worry...just be careful, and as mentioned, PATIENT, in the future...peace

AM

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Question, what do people here agree to be the proper time between cycles? Break it down if you will...

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Question, what do people here agree to be the proper time between cycles? Break it down if you will...
    although many disagree, I say time on = 2x off. as a general rule. But I suggest bloodwork to follow your progress.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    That might be an interesting educational post ... The things that you'd read for in a blood panel... not like doctors always know, pitifully enough. And I take it that equation is conservative, what is the status quo?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    time on= time off (not including half life of the steroid aministered)

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    but i've been on since last Feb. bridged with HCG and clomid for 7 weeks off then back on May through Sep.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    yes, time off STARTING FROM YOUR LAST DAY OF PCT...and i agree with Truman, that would be an excellent edu. thread, i just dont know enough i 'spose...but im sure your basic liver and kidney function, plus test levels...

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    its hpta not htpa and don't ba a smartass you probably don't even know what hpta stands for.

well it could be htpa and stand for for hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis

or you could say hpta and have it stand for Hypothalamic - pituitary - testicular - axis

i guess both are right

EDIT: to be honest I don't know which one is the accepted acronym, I've seen both so many times that it's all jumbled in my mind anyhow.
    Last edited by symatech; 06-17-2005 at 03:09 PM.

chris2wire is offline Member
    I think youll be ok.

Is it unhealthy? Yup. But with proper PCT and a long time off after this cycle you should recover...

On the flip side, you have whats called a steroid addiction. You can't stop using them despite full knowledge of the health effects. You need help.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why I keep my cycles short....8-10wks tops!

Thread Information