bigdogc is offline Associate Member

help with rather weird cycle!

my friend is playing football next year, actually he reports in, in about 8 weeks...! so heres the deal, i told him ill help him come up with a good cycle, he wants to gain a good 10 pounds of pure mass, hes 6 foot @ 200 pounds with 7% bf.. mad genetics off the bat.
    test suspesion only has a detection rate of 1-3days so i was thinking this
    test suspesion, week 1-5 shoot twice a day, how many MGs?
    oral turnabol, week 1-3(or4?) 15mg a day

anyway, test is banned but oral-t isnt banned nor tested for. the only problem will be the testerone -to-estrogen thing he has to have 6:1 ratio, someone told me that taking a lot of birth control pills will do the trick so i think that will work. also, clomid is banned!! so PCT will be very very bad. any suggestions.

THANK YOU in advance, this will help a certain bro out more than you can imagine.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thrower74 is offline Member
    What makes you think that Orat-T isn't tested for? Also I would give the test suspension about a week to clear. That can be ran at 100mg/day. The oral-T should be bumped up to at least 20-30mg/day and hit that for about 4 weeks. Its hard to fit much in, in only 8 weeks.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    That kind of weird that clomid is tested for, but OT isn't.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I was a tested athlete and OT is definitly tested for.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    The chances of him being tested when he reports are slim and none. No school that I have ever heard of has tested anyone for anabolics on their own. When schools have their random drug tests they only test for street drugs not AAS and atheletes are only tested for steroids when the NCAA does their random tests. Even this isn't done often (usually once in the spring and once in the fall). So most likely he will have a physical (usually done by the team doc) when he gets their and then the NCAA will come once in the fall (if he is D1). By the way almost everything is banned even if it isn't listed, including any type of product that affects hormonal levels (even trash like animal stack). I don't know what school he goes to or what they do about testing, but every school I know any atheletes at, have about the same testing methods. It is up to him whether he wants to risk it (but even if he happened to go to a school that did test for AAS themselves, which I still have never heard of, schools usually have a strike policy so he should still be fine then). He could either wait a year until he figures out the in's and out's of his schools drug testing and do it later, or you could put him on a short cycle of test (either prop or suspension) and finish pct by the time he reports to camp. I would probably tell him to wait until next year, I am sure he doesn't want to lose a free education for a short half azzed cycle.

Thread Information