closer1868 is offline New Member

Starting 16 wk cycle...

My question is how much letro to use to prevent gyno, but not decrease the effects of the steroids in building muscle. My friend will be taking test enananthate at 1mg per week for 12 weeks, deca at 500mg for weeks 1 - 5, dbol at 60mg per day for weeks 1 - 4, tren acetate at 75mg per day for weeks 4-12, and turanibol at 60mg per day for weeks 5 - 16.

He has had gyno before and may still have a slight case and want to make sure not to have it come back. Thanks in advance.

Also, any recommendations on this cycle would be welcome.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    the cycle is a mess but the question was about letro.. 1.25mg eod is what he needs to run.. Along with 10mg nolva ED to be safe..

STUPES is offline Junior Member
    I'd run 1.5mg every 3 days. Thats what I've done all throughout a cycle and no problems.

closer1868 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice on the letro. You said the cycle was a mess, how would you run it to make it the most effective?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly i am not the one to ask on how to set that cycle up cause i dont have any experince with turanibol... however i would run soemthing like this for what i do know..

1-4 dbol 50mg ed
    1-13 test e
    1-14 deca
    1-12 tren a

However another problem here is deca and tren should not be in the same cycle in my opinion.. its one or the other.. as far as dosage i dont know his cycle experience so i cant suggest that either but you listed test as 1mg a week..??? even 1ml a week is usually only 250mg a week.. not enough..Maybe a vet can help you alittle better though.. as

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    imo the test should be ran a week longer than the deca or tren and i agree that deca and tren in same cycle could cause problems with gyno and make post cycle recovery difficult . one or the other

Thread Information