newbrew is offline Senior Member

Tren for 8 weeks or 10?

Second cycle, running test P at 425mg/week and Tren at 350mg/week. Yes, thats 420, and its just works out that way due to how i dosed it.

Thats:
    120mg EOD Test Prop
    100mg EOD Tren Ace

How long should i run the tren for? I was planning just 8, but id like to get some feedback from people who may have done both, thanks.
    Last edited by newbrew; 06-17-2005 at 06:48 PM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    haha i'd compromise and run it 9 wks

dtr98 is offline Member
    8-10 for 1st time i've heard.
    going to start mine at 100mg prop ed and 50-75 mg tren a ed.
    so it's 700mg prop, 350-525mg tren a wk.
    good luch bro

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been advised by a reputable vet on here to run it min of 10 weeks and max of 12.. thats my advice..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I would not run Tren for less than 12 weeks. The best gains come after week 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I would not run Tren for less than 12 weeks. The best gains come after week 7.
    I noticed that myself and it was closer to week 8 and now i gotta jump off it at 12 weeks.. I wish i could stand the ed injection of tren a.. I just miss too many shots doing it ed.. I cant stand ed injections...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I noticed that myself and it was closer to week 8 and now i gotta jump off it at 12 weeks.. I wish i could stand the ed injection of tren a.. I just miss too many shots doing it ed.. I cant stand ed injections...
    I was able to go 14 weeks with the ED shots before I cracked! At one point I was injecting into lumps.

you know for me its not only needing so many sites and the little bit of pain.. its the inconvenience of it.. I like every 3.5 days. I never miss a shot and if i do it doesnt matter i just go the next day and then pick up again the next week same days. When i would miss a prop shot i had acne the day after immediately.. your a soldier thats all i can say. I would never do 14 weeks ed.. I didnt make it thru 4 weeks of prop..

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    you know for me its not only needing so many sites and the little bit of pain.. its the inconvenience of it.. I like every 3.5 days. I never miss a shot and if i do it doesnt matter i just go the next day and then pick up again the next week same days. When i would miss a prop shot i had acne the day after immediately.. your a soldier thats all i can say. I would never do 14 weeks ed.. I didnt make it thru 4 weeks of prop..

I'm running Prop right now and the ED injections do get old, but I love how my body handles this stuff!!

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i ran 100mg tren eod for 8, it just wasnt enough. im going with 10-12 next time

Thread Information