Colico is offline New Member

quick easy cycle question

I have 12 amps of sust and 10ml of deca at 300mg and all the nolva and pct I need. I want to run a low dose simple cycle.

I was thinking just 250mg of sust and 300mg of deca every monday. I know most people do 500 of sust a week but like I said I want 10 weeks and have 12 amps. I know also that some only use it only every 10 days. I think the deca should hold me. I just want some opinions.

oh and this is for my pet monkey I ask

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    first i would say that the test' are run to low. plus sust. has to be shot eod. also the test should be run higher then the deca . i would get another bottle of sust, and do 500mg/wk. with the deca shoot it twice a week. at 300mg/wk. run sust. 12 weeks and deca 10-11 weeks.

Colico is offline New Member
    cool Ill get some more sust then Ill break the deca into 2 150mg shots but I am going to do the sust every third day I know some of the short esthers will be lost but The wife dosent like my useng much anyway and I take weekends off so monday and and thursday injections would be best and ill just combine with the deca then thanks.

also should I combine some HCG in the end? I was gonna run the standard clomid for pct and nolva ed at 15-20MG (liquid) as needed.
    -Colico

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no hcg needed for a cycle of that length mate,the clomid and nolva will suffice for pct.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    agreed with booz no need for hcg in this cycle

i would also run the test higher than the deca

Thread Information