boy3696 is offline New Member

Arrow Newbie Here, Advice Appreciated.

Hey Everyone,
    Just started a cycle of Win 100ml every other day (injection), and deca once a week (100ml) injection. (You can probably see where this is going already! lol)
    I've overcome the fear of injecting myself, but still find on most occassions the injection side hurts for several days afterwards. Not having a lot of time to investigate on this site so far, I did read something about injecting to fast. Would this be the cause? I'm doing Glute and Thigh injections at the moment to give each area a chance to subside on the pain. I'm using 25guage 1 inch needle on thighs, and 22 1.5 inch on the glutes. A couple of times in the glutes so far it became more inflamed than normal and took a few extra days to subside.
    Any help for this newbie would most be appreciated.
    Cheers.
    DB

P.S. Glad I just found this site. Very informative what I read so far.

Froggy is offline Member
    Drink the winstrol ...

Thanks Froggy, I took that into consideration, but I'm trying to avoid that if possible and leaving it as a last resort. I hear that by taking orally, it passes through the liver twice, but if I can't find a solution quick enough, I may just have to alternate orally to injections.

I much appreciate your help though. Thank you for answering.
    Cheers

Hey !

I really don`t hope you take 200 ml. of steroids every week !!? I understand you ment mg.,not ml`s !

Be very careful about disinfect the skin on the inject sites and the glas you draw the steroids from with lots of pure alcohol,and change the needle you draw up steroids with,and the one you inject with. Inject the steroids very slowly,so the fluid don`t spread to fast into the muscle.

You also have to stick all of the needle into the muscle,so the oil or water can spread only in the muscle,not between the muscletissue and skinlayer.

Maybe the steroids you have are not pure ?

But I think poorly disinfection and maybe to fast injection is the problem. Try it and see,and come back and tell us what happened !

Regards Hari Vincent Seldon

Hi Hari,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Can you tell I'm a newbie? lol. Yeah, it's mg's not ml's.
    I just tried a thigh injection slower than usual. I almost got a little worried when I thought it wasn't moving, but once it started, it took me about 30 seconds to inject the deca . (I took my time to see if this is the cause.)
    I'm constantly wiping everything down with rubbing alcohol. I clean the rubber membrane before and after each use, never touch the needle, and wipe down the skin where I'm injecting with rubbing alcohol very good.
    I have not changed needles before injecting, but have chaned needles when the winstrol gets clogged while in the middle of an injection. (By the way, I do shake the winstrol a lot as well before withdrawling the solution.) Maybe I'll try to change the needle after withdrawling the solution like you said as well. After all, saftey has no price attached to it right?
    Btw, I do make sure the entire needle is burried into the muscle.
    To bad I just didn't have someone around to do this for me!
    Anyhow, I'll let you know how this goes. Tomorrow will tell since that's when the pain starts. Thanks once again for your post.
    Cheers

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by boy3696
    Hi Hari,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Can you tell I'm a newbie? lol. Yeah, it's mg's not ml's.
    I just tried a thigh injection slower than usual. I almost got a little worried when I thought it wasn't moving, but once it started, it took me about 30 seconds to inject the deca . (I took my time to see if this is the cause.)
    I'm constantly wiping everything down with rubbing alcohol. I clean the rubber membrane before and after each use, never touch the needle, and wipe down the skin where I'm injecting with rubbing alcohol very good.
    I have not changed needles before injecting, but have chaned needles when the winstrol gets clogged while in the middle of an injection. (By the way, I do shake the winstrol a lot as well before withdrawling the solution.) Maybe I'll try to change the needle after withdrawling the solution like you said as well. After all, saftey has no price attached to it right?
    Btw, I do make sure the entire needle is burried into the muscle.
    To bad I just didn't have someone around to do this for me!
    Anyhow, I'll let you know how this goes. Tomorrow will tell since that's when the pain starts. Thanks once again for your post.
    Cheers

Thats still too fast. Max of 1cc per minute bro.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would take test with this cycle as well as winny and deca
    unless you don't like bangging your girlfriend

Hey stocky121, I'm already 3 weeks into the cycle, and I know exactly what you mean! ;-)

GREENMACHINE, thanks for that info. I guess I'll be walking funny tomorrow again huh? lol. Next time, I'll time it so it's an even minute or a little longer.

Thanks for everyone's help, I appreciate it very much. Glad they have this site to help people like me.

Cheers.

Thread Information