Recklace is offline Associate Member

Steriods and Infertility

I hear from taking steriods long enough, there can be future problems with infertility and birth malfunctions. What are the chances that if you have used the juice earlier in life then later try to have it kid that the kid will be abnormal?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i am no doc but i think use simply reduces the sperm count, the quanity not quality. (you'll either knock her up or you won't)

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    if you have been on for extended period's of time's like year's with out a break then maybe you will be infertile. But i have known people who where on cycle to have children

scav is offline Junior Member
    As longe as you do ligher cycles ill guess you will be okey. Or am I wrong?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scav
    As longe as you do ligher cycles ill guess you will be okey. Or am I wrong?
    if you dont know...dont answer

chris2wire is offline Member
    I believe the body always produces test, but in very small amounts while on cycle and if youre permanently damaged from extended use or somethign youll still produce a small amount...

It could get her pregnant. If not, you could always have a procedure done to have her egg impregnated by your sperm and put back in her. ya know?

but come on, who the **** wants kids anyways?

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Bro i have been doing the Juice since 1984, 2 cycles every year of Deca , D-Bol, Anavar , Clen , and Primobolan or Parabolan what ever i was in the mood for. About 1998 i stopped doing D-Bol and stuck with a steady Clen, Var, and Primo cycles. the years 2002-2005 i have not done any cycle because i was hurt very bad in a bike accident, but anyway last year my wife and i had our first child, and yes he is 100% normal, well actually he is 90% above normal. For his Weight and height for his age bracket, 8 months he is in the 90% class. So all i can say is it can happen, and with technology today all you need to have is 1 swimmer and that is it. here is a pic of my son taken Superbowl Sunday of 2005, he was just a 4 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    I hear from taking steriods long enough, there can be future problems with infertility and birth malfunctions. What are the chances that if you have used the juice earlier in life then later try to have it kid that the kid will be abnormal?
    Last edited by PrimoPup; 06-18-2005 at 07:54 PM. Reason: wife does not want my son on the net sorry.!

chest6 is offline Banned
    cute kid

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have been on and off of lengthy courses and i have three children and 1 on the way in around two weeks!

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Cute kid mate. Your makeing my fiancee brudy.

chinups Guest
    Thats the cutest baby of all time. GL with him

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys he is my pride and joy, we are working on his brother or sister, LOL, if i knew kids were going to be so much fun i would have had a dozen of them a long ago. Anyway he the best thing that ever has happened to me, besides being married to his mother,LOL. They change the way you look at life from the second that they are born.!

scav is offline Junior Member
    I want a child to, think ill have to talk to my girlie

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    since my girls got a bun in the oven i hope this 1st cycle does redulolce my count..lol

Thread Information