pope84 is offline New Member

Finaject Question

Hey guys,
    As you can see I'm new to the site (been reading posts for a year or so but it’s my first post..). I'll cover my background real quick: I'm 21 from Windsor, Canada. I first started 'saucing' in early 2004, and I was a nice 260lbs before I decided to quit. I was a typical ‘hard gainer’ and didn't really get big until I was about 18, but I've stacked quite a bit and used a few different steroids (nothing compared to some of the GODLY Roid members here). Anyways the g/f of about 4 years and I broke up toward the end of last year, and that is one of the reasons why I decided to quit bodybuilding; don't need to tell any of you what a break-up and coming off of dbol , anadrols and test-suspension will do to you emotionally.. but after about 8-9 months of working hard and trying to keep positive I brought my body down to a pretty lean 195lbs. I am more working for a healty, more natural look.. I wanted to cut the abs down so I started to take Firelean (a ephedra based 'performance intensifier'), and I began to look back into the steroid scene. I'll list a few of the questions I have below.. if you can just help out real quick I'd appreciate:

All based on Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject):
    1. Based on my research through the internet and friends I've been told this is the best steroid for some strength increase and lean muscle gain, as well as fat and water loss. Is this true, as I do not want to 'balloon' in my face or other common areas? A friend of mine told me he stacks fina into his cycles purposefully (among other reasons) to help keep down water retention. Is this well informed information?

2. Based on my goals (currently 185 +/-3lbs -> I am not so much concerned with losing/gaining weight as much as I am with maintaining and perfecting the muscular definition on my body... I need to lose a few more lbs in my waist area to push my abs through and would like to add some lean muscle liberally throughout my major muscle groups), would you suggest cycling Finaject? If so, how long and what dose would you suggest? Would you suggest cycling anything else along with it?

3. Would you come off and go on Clomid (or likewise) after using Fina?

4. Has anyone heard of Gen Pro Pharmaceuticals? If so, comment please.

Right now I am pinning 1cc of the Gen Pro Fina every other day by itself based on the few personal recommendations I could acquire. I am still taking the Firelean and I am running a lot to help get that lean look I would like. My plan was to go 40 days on, and then reassess my situation and prob. make it to 6-8 weeks total time before I stop. As for my workouts, I've been lifting quite light and basically pushing more sets/reps (more because I was worried about gaining two much size if I lifted heavy), but I was wondering since Fina is suppose to be lean muscle gains, etc; if it would make more sense to lift heavy? Sorry about the composition of this post, the numerous questions and maybe lack of information (if anything else is needed to help me out please ask), but I appreciate any help offered.

I look forward to getting to know some of you guys!
    POPE

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    don't use tren by itself bro you will be shut down hard you need to satck it with test

185 pound's what's your height?

is this your first cycle ?

BIG RIG 47 is offline Junior Member
    Well everyone on hear is going to tell you to stack test with the fina and for a good reasons. One being your sex life will suck and second fina works alot better when stacked with another compound. I would say add in some test prop with that because you will not get bloat from test prop it will make the fina work better and you will still have sex drive.

5'11, not first cycle.. I had a short lived bodybuilding career.. lol.. I was about 220-230ish when I started and I maxed at about 260... I realize being a lot smaller in mass, it is more difficult to inject but still. My problem about stacking with test is the weight increase.. I wanted to avoid that as much as possible, and I am not looking at getting ridiculous results from the use of Finaject, but merely I wanted to bask in the added benefits that I was told I could get from it.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    test prop the most popular stack with fina, listen to these guys they know what they are talking about.

ok bro but if you don't stack it with test you sex life will be in a mess do you have a girlfriend ?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG 47
    Well everyone on hear is going to tell you to stack test with the fina and for a good reasons. One being your sex life will suck and second fina works alot better when stacked with another compound. I would say add in some test prop with that because you will not get bloat from test prop it will make the fina work better and you will still have sex drive.
    How much would you recommend stacking? Yeah I've taken a lot of heat from a few friends as well who swore if I didn't take a test I would regret it... but I didn't realize I wouldn't gain weight from it..

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    ok bro but if you don't stack it with test you sex life will be in a mess do you have a girlfriend ?
    no g/f as of right now.. lol.. I think I can wait on that shit.. but I like to get laid like the rest of you... Will it only effect this while on fina..?

and for sometime after as well. I done a deca d/boll cycle and was ****ed untill i wen't back on cycle with test again. You might be fine bro but i woulden't take the chance believe me

and for sometime after as well. I done a deca d/boll cycle and was ****ed untill i wen't back on cycle with test again. You might be fine bro but i woulden't take the chance believe me
    what is the emotional downfall like coming off cycle with fina?.. I ate a grapefruit a day (as in my only meal with some vitamins) for about two weeks before I was so down.. I thought it was the whole breakup situation with the ex.. but after a few months went by and I got over it but sometime had the ups/downs I remembered from previous cycles I figured coming off cycle the day we broke up had a lot to do with it. I'm going to make some calls about the test-prop right now.. any recommendations on how much I should pick up?

you need to shot test prop every day the same as the tren average dose of tren 50mg-75mg ed average dose of prop 75mg-100mg ed see how long your going on for and work it out

also you know about PCT right ?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I did the same thing with d-bol was fucd up for a year, took test and pct and sex life is back to normal , we have all heard it before but one more time "test is the best" LOL

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by pope84
    what is the emotional downfall like coming off cycle with fina?.. I ate a grapefruit a day (as in my only meal with some vitamins) for about two weeks before I was so down.. I thought it was the whole breakup situation with the ex.. but after a few months went by and I got over it but sometime had the ups/downs I remembered from previous cycles I figured coming off cycle the day we broke up had a lot to do with it. I'm going to make some calls about the test-prop right now.. any recommendations on how much I should pick up?
    Are you ready fo ED injects, if not go with test-e or cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    I did the same thing with d-bol was fucd up for a year, took test and pct and sex life is back to normal , we have all heard it before but one more time "test is the best" LOL

the same happend to me bro finished with the test done pct and sex life back to normal also

BG
    the same happend to me bro finished with the test done pct and sex life back to normal also
    This was my first cycle of test and at 30 years old it gave my body a well needed boost, skin is much better and little bit of depression I got now and then is gone. I think my test levels were really low>

Yeah, I wondering if it will help me out regardless.. the last 8 months or so I've been ****ing wacked out.. maybe I ****ed up before too..

maybe bro but i would run test in every cycle

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by pope84
    Yeah, I wondering if it will help me out regardless.. the last 8 months or so I've been ****ing wacked out.. maybe I ****ed up before too..
    I went with no test for a long time, didnt believe in it, but , Im not joking it did wonders for me, maybe it was the nolva and clomid in PCT that got things going again but 1 month after cycle and I never felt better.

BG
    If you have done cycle without test, my opinion would be to do a short 10 weel test cycle, do a proper pct and see if after that if you feel better then go on from there.After time off go with a fina/test cycle.
    If you feel like you nat. test level are shut down some , I dont think such a hard compound like fina should be used with out getting levels back to normal. JMO
    Last edited by BG; 06-18-2005 at 09:48 AM.

well I'm only on first week with no test for this cycle, but I just called my boy and he's gonna run me over some test prop.. after he rubbed in the fact that he was right, yadda yadda.. I'm not going to risk it.. I ran test-sus in the past.. but I think what got me is I never took clomid (or likewise) when I came off and I spiked down..

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Well I for one can vouch that Fina alone will shut you down. It turned my sex drive off and kept it off for a long time. My mistake at the time for not taking test with it or doing a pct afterwards.

I think it was about 8 months to a year before any of my sex drive started to come back, and even at that, its no where near what it was or where it should be for my age.

I can say one thing though and im not sure if this is the causation or not but now when I do have sex it seems like I can go forever giving the girls im with multiple, like 3-4 orgasms before I even get one off. Maybe its low sex drive or just paitience on my part but whatever it is the girls seem to love it!

It will be interesting to see if my sex drive goes up or at least back to normal as im on a current cycle of test cyp with proper pct waiting at the end. I hope like the others have said that perhaps this will bring things back a little closer to normal.

thnx for all the replies guys.. you prob saved me from hell (or as close as you can come to it here)... lol.. I really appreciate it..

no problem bro

at least you have listened to everyone's advice most people don't. Do it there way and **** themselves up

a good friend of mine said. A smart man learn's by his own mistake's but a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other's

good luck with your cycle bro

Thread Information