Thread: prop & b12

musclehead1 is offline Member

prop & b12

hey bros,

im lookin to do a prop cycle and i was wondering if u can mix water based b12 and oil based prop. The reason i ask this question is iv heard of some people having complications like abesses. This prop hurts like a mothertrucker and i'd like to cut it with something i can pick up from walmart (close by) rather then ordering oils.

thanks

bump

come on guys somebody should know sumthing about this?
    bump

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    i was taking trem from a canadian company with winny (as u know which is water based) with no problems what so ever. Actually i experienced amazing gains and went a little over the top with 75mgs of trem and 50mgs of win everyday untill i just was so fed up with shots that i just dropped it about the end of the 3rd month. At the time i just loved the results so i didnt care. So to answer ur question for sure, its a little strange looking in the syringe but it all goes in anyway. My only question to u is if u are taking the b12 for appetite then u seem to be wanting size. So maybe to avoid multiple shots, go with some other test and keep some nolv handy.

You will see a distinct difference between the oil and water as they will not mix but they can be shot using the same syringe.

Thread Information