SaTyR is offline Member

Tren/Test is not kicking in.

Im currently on a cycle 500mg Test E a week and 75mg Tren A EOD. I started my test 20 days ago , my tren 8 days ago. Im still not feeling anything. The only thing I felt the first 2 ,5 weeks was my dbol . Now I stopped taking it because I thought the test and tren would allready be kicking in. I dont have any night sweats or insomnia.

Im almost sure my gear cannot be bunk. I always buy from the same person. But the weird thing is, in my previous cycle when I injected the test I never were sore or had any injection pain. Now its the same gear, I allready had 2 infection and am always 6 days sore after an injection.

I had a bloodwork done, and they found that my blood contains 10000 white cells, normally this would be arround 4000-5000. Could it be that my body is fighting of the test and tren or does that make absolutly no sense?

Your opinion ?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    28-35 day's for the test to kick in

8 day's the tren should be starting to work but you should be shooting that shit ED this maybe why

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    it takes more than 20 day's for me to feel test-e doing it's thing, like 5 to 6 weeks. i've never had an infection or been sore for 6 days after an injection. doesn't sound good bro.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    20 days is not a long time at all, test e will for sure take longer to kick in. I recently finished a test e cycle. It took me about 5 weeks to really start to feel the test. Wish I had run 12 weeks... Give it time bro

Bro, test at 500mg wk is fine, but tren at 75mg eod is not too hot. Tren needs to be used ED.... 75mg ED.

Switch to ED shots for a week or so bro and let us know how it turns out... I'm pretty sure you're dosed way too low.

Red

SaTyR is offline Member
    Red,

The problem is that im running out of clean injection spots, they hurt 6 days after an injection its impossible for me to shoot that same area when its still sore. I shoot glute left right , leg left right , shoulder left right. I allready tried triceps and biceps and calves but always hit nerves. Maybe bump the tren up to 100mg/EOD ? 125mg ? Then I would shoot +- 2ml in shoulders that would fine I presume? Also just for the sake of it i stopped taking my proviron (now useless) and nolva for 4 days and my nipples are not sore at all, and im very gyno prone. I just find it all suspicious.

tnx
    Last edited by SaTyR; 06-18-2005 at 10:25 AM.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Tren at 125mg EOD is the minimum, thats hanging around 60mg ED.

Most will say do 75mg ED/150mg EOD

One thing I have noticed with steroids is there seems to be a 'barrier' between no results and big results. A fine line. In other words one may struggle using test at 500mg a week but then explode when they bump it ever so slightly to 550mg every week. Perhaps 500mg just isnt enough for you...

Hmmm I'm not sure I'd call the gear bunk until you've used the tren properly... but it's always a possibility.

I'd try the tren ED for a few weeks though... plenty of inject sites to be used... shoulders, glutes, quads. With those 6 spots you only hit them once every 6 days. Biceps and calves is a little hardcore...

Personally I can't reccomend tren EOD, my experience with that was a nightmare (turned me into a hormonal roller coaster). It works for some, but not most.

Red

SaTyR is offline Member
    Thank you all for the advice, ill bump it all up. I take the test at 750/week 0.9ml/EOD and the Tren at 500mg/week 1.6ml/EOD, that would be 2,5ml per injection. Would that still be okey for the shoulders ?

Bro, I'd keep the test at 500mg wk... (just my personal opinion)

2.5ml is fine for glutes and quads, but it's a pretty big injection for shoulders...

If you're going to do EOD, you can probably stick to glutes and quads anyways.

Red

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i personally do not see any gains from test until week 5-6,the tren is def at a low dose mate i would bump it up or take 75 mg ed(prefferably ed).

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    dont up the test mate no need!
    4 weeks minimum to see any results from it 20 days is too soon!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    dont up the test mate no need!
    4 weeks minimum to see any results from it 20 days is too soon!
    If I don't up the test my tren will also be at 500mg. It isnt to best to keep the test lower or equal than the tren.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Red,

The problem is that im running out of clean injection spots, they hurt 6 days after an injection its impossible for me to shoot that same area when its still sore. I shoot glute left right , leg left right , shoulder left right. I allready tried triceps and biceps and calves but always hit nerves. Maybe bump the tren up to 100mg/EOD ? 125mg ? Then I would shoot +- 2ml in shoulders that would fine I presume? Also just for the sake of it i stopped taking my proviron (now useless) and nolva for 4 days and my nipples are not sore at all, and im very gyno prone. I just find it all suspicious.

tnx

Hey bro as you improve injecting yourself and as your body adapts, you will get use to the injections and can return quicker than at the start.

I highly doubt your gear is bunk. I agree you should bump up the Tren. Again, if at all possible, swith to ED injections. Try it for a week and see what you think. Also if you switch to ED injections the amount you inject is less and you can use more spots.

You can also use more than one location in your quads. I consider each quad to have three injection sites. UpperQuad, Middle Quad and Lower Quad.

I also find that Tren kicks in after one week, but there is a slow build up over the following 2 to 3 weeks. During week 4 is when I felt like I was in full swing.

If you suck it up and do the ED injections, you will be very happy afterwards.

If I don't up the test my tren will also be at 500mg. It isnt to best to keep the test lower or equal than the tren.
    Bro, 525mg tren + 500mg test E (or 700 mg test P) is about as standard as it gets for a test-tren cycle...

Remember that you cannot compare short and long esters, tren-A is a very short ester, test-e is a very long one that accumulates over time to much more than 500mg.

Red

SaTyR is offline Member
    Thank you all for the advice, Ill try the ED injections for a week and see how it turns out. Ill let you know. Its time for an injection now

SaTyR is offline Member
    Okey then, I have been injecting 60mg each day and the tren /test has sure kicked in. This week alone I added 10lbs to my bench. Strenght gains are out of the normal. I have no night sweats, no insomnia, bloodpressure is a little high 15/8 but weird its even lower than before I started my cycle. I think this is the perfect dose for me I have no side effects and huge strenght gains. I have been cycling for 6weeks now bench is up 30lbs and I hope it continues the next 14-16weeks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Red. Be careful about upping your Tren . It can sneak up on you real fast and the sides are NO FUN!!!! 50mg Ed of TREN will definitely give you good results and it looks as if you are seeing results at 60mg ED. If I do anymore than 75mg Ed, I turn into the DEVIL...

Be safe,

BLT

SaTyR is offline Member
    What's up BLT?
    No I think you misunderstand, I was shooting not enough Tren and Red etc. adviced me to up my dose, I only shot 75mg EOD, a week ago I started with 60mg a day and now the Tren has kicked in. Im not planning to up my dose anymore. Why should I? No sides,good gains.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What's up BLT?
    No I think you misunderstand, I was shooting not enough Tren and Red etc. adviced me to up my dose, I only shot 75mg EOD, a week ago I started with 60mg a day and now the Tren has kicked in. Im not planning to up my dose anymore. Why should I? No sides,good gains.

Exactly!!! I was agreeing with you guys... I just wanted to make sure in the future, you don't get to crazy with the stuff and up your doses. You definitely should see good gains at the doses your taking!!!

Best of luck,

BLT

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    I plan on doin a prop/tren cycle soon ... let me know how this works out for u ... keep us updated

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    sound advice from just about everyone. I have no idea y it would matter if u had a 1 to 1 ratio on ur test to trem. one thing that seems to have been forgoten in this thread is the fact u were getting infections. I have had painful shots before but thats just me trying to shove as much oil as i can in one go. I would be careful with that issue above all before u start sticking it all over urself. I love tren by the way.

Thread Information