saluu is offline Banned

serious question to juice or not what should i do

i hate this life of being the average joe trust me it sucks im 235-240 about 18 percent bodyfat what should i do cut up more with cardio and diet or should i start the sus 15 amps 500 a week and frontload with m1t for 8 weeks and then throw winny at the end what should i do . help the monkey im confused

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    997!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would get down to 15% body fat bro you can do it keep trying then hit a cycle

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i hate this life of being the average joe trust me it sucks im 235-240 about 18 percent bodyfat what should i do cut up more with cardio and diet or should i start the sus 15 amps 500 a week and frontload with m1t for 8 weeks and then throw winny at the end what should i do . help the monkey im confused
    Do u feel you are too small or holding too much boyfat bro? If you feel small then bulk up. You got any recent pics?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would not worry about bein average saluu,from the previouse posts i have read you are anythin but mate!but i would agree with stock try n lose a bit more bf,then hit it!

chest6 is offline Banned
    8 weeks of m1t?? seems like a little long for a kickstart oral..have u ever looked into anadrol for like 4 weeks or so

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Do u feel you are too small or holding too much boyfat bro? If you feel small then bulk up. You got any recent pics?

have a look bro
    Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey

Logan13 is offline Banned

honesty

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    Let's be honest, Saluu. You know the correct answer to your question, but it is "hard" to eat right and work our regularly. I believe that you would prefer the answer to be "take the gear", but the truth is that you need to trim up and all the gear in the world won't do that for you. Good luck.
    -Logan13

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ditto.

Diet/cardio seem to be the best stack.

~SC~

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    M1T is more harsh on the liver and kidneys than Dbol . DO NOT TAKE IT FOR 8 WEEKS, especially not followed by another oral. Theres not a chance in the world that you're ready for AAS. Like its been said, diet and cardio are the ONLY way. Its not hard. Go to the diet section, use fitday.com, make a diary of everything you eat, make sure the cals your eating are less than the cals you're expending but make sure you're getting regular (Every 3-4hrs) meals with protein/fats and low carb (If you read the diet section you'll know what to eat and when). If you're doing cardio AND weights, regularly, and eating correctly I can guarantee you'll lose fat.

Seriously, AAS will NOT do anything for you right now. Dont dismiss weights and only do cardio though - this is where people go wrong. Weight lifting burns cals both in the gym, and for a couple of days after and also prevents muscle loss and increases muscle in most cases.

saluu is offline Banned
    thanks for the advice i was about just do cardio bro but you bring up a good point just for your knowledge and great advice i have added to your rep power and make you president of the saluu fan club for wimpy monkeys thanks alot bro. monkey likes you . how much cardio do you think i should do and how many times a week . peace

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    5 times a week for 45 mins bro.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Yeah as above will do including your weight sessions. If you can, do your cardio on the morning on an empty stomach and then your weights later on in the day. Make sure your cardio is around the 65% max heart rate range so as not to burn off to much muscle along the way. Its also the the optimal fat burning range. You should see the fat dropping off if you stick to it all!!

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    i think you know what you should do

Thread Information