warlock is offline Associate Member

primo and var cycle: what to expect?

Hi guys,

I am considering running a cycle with just primo ( at 200 mg/300mg weekly) and anavar ( at 30/40 mg daily). I know this is a very mild cycle and expensive too but I was wondering what you guys think.

I competed a few weeks ago, ran my PCT and I am still off. By the time I start this cycle it will be 8 or 9 weeks since I juiced. I am planning on running a strong cycle( I am going to compete again) in late August or beginning of September that's why I chose to run primo and var which are very mild but might help me a bit.

I know I will not be adding size on this. My goal would be to maintain muscle mass while on it before I jump onto my next cycle.

Any thoughts or opinions will be welcome.

Thanks

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You can add some size with those two compounds. What did your last cycle look like and how long did you run it?

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You can add some size with those two compounds. What did your last cycle look like and how long did you run it?

Well, I ran my last cycle for 16 weeks (test, deca , tren , primo, winstrol , anavar and anadrol too). I will get a blood test done in the next few days and if all is fine I will definately like to run a primo and var cycle just to make sure I don;t shrink like crazy before I start my next bulking cycle.

Thanks for your reply bro

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Big mistake using only 2-300mg of Primo, i would suggest 500-600, i do 700Mg
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Hi guys,

I am considering running a cycle with just primo ( at 200 mg/300mg weekly) and anavar ( at 30/40 mg daily). I know this is a very mild cycle and expensive too but I was wondering what you guys think.

I competed a few weeks ago, ran my PCT and I am still off. By the time I start this cycle it will be 8 or 9 weeks since I juiced. I am planning on running a strong cycle( I am going to compete again) in late August or beginning of September that's why I chose to run primo and var which are very mild but might help me a bit.

I know I will not be adding size on this. My goal would be to maintain muscle mass while on it before I jump onto my next cycle.

Any thoughts or opinions will be welcome.

Thanks

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Why not use some test prop? Bridge with it until you start your bulker.

toolman is offline Banned
    My last cycle was a primo var cycle and I loved it!!!!

No test sides and I did not lose a single pound after PCT. It is my new cycle of choice.

That said, I ran 500 primo and 50 var.

100m champ is offline Member
    Ya i would put the primo at 400mg at the least

Thank guys for your replies.

Any more opinions?

russia dog is offline Member
    why not prop?

Quote Originally Posted by russia dog
    why not prop?
    Hi,

Well, I was also considering adding a it of prop like 200 or 300 mg weekly but everyone keeps saying that is is a waste of time and money. I would not be looking to add too much musclemass at all but maintain what i have, harden up and fill up a bit.

Thread Information