The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Some of my juice ran out!

I ran up my regular twice-a-week 200mg deca and 250mg sust while ago. Pulled out, and reached back to wipe with a fresh alcohol swab and noticed it was really slippery. Looks like I lost a good 1/2cc or so! Whassup? What did I do wrong that I could have done better? Does this happen a lot? Next time I will be right there with the swab when the needle comes out. Damn, I hated to lose that stuff.

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Sounds like you shot up a little too shallow. Shouldn't happen if you get deep enough in the muscle.

Try a 23 gauge 1.5" pin in the glut next time.

I bet you tried a 1" pin in the quad and didnt penitrate deep enough

righton is offline Senior Member
    Where'd you shoot? What size pin did you use? Sounds though you did a glute shot and probably hit some scar tissue and didn't go through. Just make sure that when you hit the big muscles that you use a 1.5 inch pin so you'll get good penetration. You probably know enough to rotate shot sites, so maybe you just fluked out and hit old scar tissue.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    try injecting slower...this is usually the cause of this problem....fast injections...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think it was the actualy steroid , most likely intramucular juices.

Originally posted by FLEX_NuTz
    Sounds like you shot up a little too shallow. Shouldn't happen if you get deep enough in the muscle.

Try a 23 gauge 1.5" pin in the glut next time.

I bet you tried a 1" pin in the quad and didnt penitrate deep enough
    22ga 1.5 in the glute. 3cc total volume. ALL the way in, too.

Originally posted by righton
    Where'd you shoot? What size pin did you use? Sounds though you did a glute shot and probably hit some scar tissue and didn't go through. Just make sure that when you hit the big muscles that you use a 1.5 inch pin so you'll get good penetration. You probably know enough to rotate shot sites, so maybe you just fluked out and hit old scar tissue.
    LOL! No scar tissue yet! Glutes are still practically virgin. I am only on my 3rd week of my first ever cycle. 22ga, 1.5" and I sunk it to the hilt.

Originally posted by PunkRawk
    try injecting slower...this is usually the cause of this problem....fast injections...
    Ahhh.... maybe that was the problem. I will watch that from now on. I don't just ram it in there, though. When it feels uncomfortable, I back off a second and let it disperse before squeezing some more in there. BTW I think it only ran out after I pulled the rig out, not while I was shooting.

Originally posted by Iron horse
    i dont think it was the actualy steroid , most likely intramucular juices.
    Tasted like gear, though there was a tinge of blood in it. But maybe yeah, it wasn't all gear. Hope not. Since I sucked up the sust first, it would have been last in, after the deca . I would rather lose a bit of deca than a bit of sust! Anyway, yeah maybe there was less gear lost than I originally assumed.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    it might taste like gear because it was expossed to it, but i think its unlikely (besides very small small amounts) any got out. when you inject it forms almost a pill inside your muscle which is then absorbed.

Thread Information