cannibal is offline Junior Member

Steroids and the Height Factor?

Hey guys, I would like discuss this topic, all input and opinions are appreciated. Would like to see some concrete numbers or theories about this.

Does ones height factor play a role with the amount of steroid needed to produce results?

For the sake of an example I will use a drastic diffence:
    Assuming diet and a high intensity workout program are all in check for optimal growth and this is a first cycle and the steroid being used is just Test alone over a 10 week cycle at 500mg/wk.

Case #1 male is 5 feet 0 inches in height.
    Case #2 male is 6 feet 0 inches in height.

Does either one of these have an advantage to gain more muscle mass over the 10 weeks assuming everything is identical to each cases needs for optimal growth except height?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    no idont think so..it will appear that the shorter of the two men has grown wider more rapidly because of his height. but they should both put on the same amount of weight.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i don't know for sure but i don't think it goes on height i think it go's more on weight

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i don't know for sure but i don't think it goes on height i think it go's more on weight
    I agree that weight would be a far more important factor. At the same time if both men gain 20lbs the smaller guy will be wider/thicker since he has less area to fill.

Thread Information