dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

question for long term users.

I have been running 750mg test for the last 5 months. I plan on staying on all year. now what I was thinking was to lower the dose to 250mg/week
    for 10 weeks. then up it to 750mg again and add some tren .
    this sound ok? also at 250 mg/week is one shot ok, or I assume it is still best to split it into 2?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i dropped the dose to 250/week but not for 10 weeks, i dropped for 3-4 weeks and then back up again. worked well but not great.
    did 1 shot a week
    u using hcg ?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya I have hcg . I got lost of crap actualy: IGF-LR3, hcg, test, deca . tren , place looks like a drug store....lol
    so you figure 3 or 4 weeks is enough? then would you go back up to 750mg or higher?
    I am still getting good results so I did not see any need to increase doses.
    all I was going to do was add the tren

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't recommend anything i do cuz alot of people here are anti-long cycles. for my goals i don't see any other way. i was running 1g/week for a number of months and wanted to give a quick reup so i took 3.5 weeks off the heavy dose while i ran the clomid. after four weeks at 250/week i went right back up to 1g/week and am currently on another 3.5 week break that ends tomorrow with a couple more compounds(check out the thread i just started, would like your input).
    if you're still seeing results i agree with you to not up the dosage, get all u can outta that 750mgs

Thread Information