speedtraining is offline Senior Member

T3 Pleaset HELP!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi bro's I'm looking to find out how long women should run t3 for at what dosage and how many sprays does that equal of AR-R 's t3? Lastly, I've personally read 50 mcg but how does tapering work thanks bros

Speed.

bump does any one have information?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    i think there's some good info in the educational threads...

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    i think there's some good info in the educational threads...
    thanks for the tip, but if any one could please help that would be great i've looked around and done searches its a pretty simple question thanks fellas.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I am up to 220mcg .

Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    I am up to 220mcg .
    Its for my girl though dog.. how do you taper that and how long would u run for a women also how many sprays is that of AR-R 's t3

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    honestly, i dont think you did the research, and that's prob. why you havent got a whole lot of responses, but you can run it, IMO (i have to put that now cuz everyone seems to think im trying to be an authority on the matter if i dont), 4-6 weeks, 5/40/55 (take total amount of days, and spend 5% ramping up to max, 40% of the time at the max, and then 55% of the time ramping down, to at least .5mcg)...take equal amount of time off...i also think there's some info floating around on proper PCT for your thyroid, but i wont comment on that, cuz i dont know anything about, and have never done it, and havent had any probs, with bloodwork at least...peace

AM

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    I can share my experience with you, but everyone is different and you're woman will have to figure out what her basal body temp is to figure out what an good dose would be. I also had Mallet helping me out but I think he's gone from here now.

There's another approach that some people feel work and thats the 7 day on, 5 day off cycle. I believe I went up as high as 100mcg, with no tapering. I did that for about 12 weeks and ran it with clen . Ended up losing about 15 lbs but I was also doing cardio twice a day. It worked for me but I also felt like crap, night sweats like crazy and very lethargic, always felt like I was coming down with the flu or something. They also say you should run it with an AS however to prevent losing muscle mass. I just ran it with clen hoping the clen was going to be anticatabolic enough.

That was my experience but you should do more research as there are lots of different opinions out there on how to run T3.

Mallet is gone.

He was usually wrong, also....unfortunately, although I proved that several times, it was always within threads he started, and he quickly deleted them once he was proven wrong.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Mallet is gone.

He was usually wrong, also....unfortunately, although I proved that several times, it was always within threads he started, and he quickly deleted them once he was proven wrong.
    I was just stating my personal experience, results and where I got the info from. Wasnt implying that it was right or wrong. In fact if I were to do it again, I would probably try a different way of doing it. Hence....why I told him to research further. But thanks for the insightful post on who knows more...you or Mallet.

Yeah. LMK know if you need anything else cleared up.

I can only hope nobody else tries to follow his advice...it's just plain horrible advice...and when I came to this board...there seemed to be a general consensus that we needed less bad info and more good info...

There's alot of guys who know their shit...BigCat, Nandi, etc...Mallet isn't one of them. I'm glad he deleted all of his posts from all the boards I'm staff on.

Thread Information