SpiderRico is offline Member

How bad would this piss you off

i was planning on running

Test Enth (500/mg a week)
    EQ (600/mg a week)

for 10 weeks followed by Nolva

I went in on this with my friend and when it came time for everything to come in i recieved ( which should have been 2vials of each per me and my friend so 8 total. When it came we recieved two vials of test E and EQ which was half the order.. and was told we would recieve the rest when the others ran out... when they did we recieved one vial of each so we were short one each...that was about 2 months ago and still are awaiting the arrival of it.. We were told that some complications have come up.

When i started the cycle i was at 5' 8" 170 about 15% bf about 6 weeks in i was up to 188 and about 13% bf. By the time we get everything I might as well save it for future use.

I know i should have just waited to get everything at once before I started but its like getting xmas presents and waiting till easter to open them

bigcity is offline Junior Member
    Sux bro, By the way you have to run EQ for at least 12 weeks to see a marginal differnece

Thanks for the info .. i just wish i knew what my full results would have been ill just have to wait for my next cycle.

AG5678 is offline Member
    yes if you run Eq or Deca it needs to be a 16-20 week cycle for maximum results.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    yes if you run Eq or Deca it needs to be a 16-20 week cycle for maximum results.
    16-20??? i thought deca @ 14 was optimum

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I've never heard of that high ive heard of like 13 the highest. Damn.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I've never heard of that high ive heard of like 13 the highest. Damn.
    I found this very interesting by Ntpadude

Many people do not understand that PCT for Deca and EQ are almost identicle but the PCT is very different then PCT for any other steroids . The reality is, EQ or deca both are perhaps best done on a 20 to 25 week cycle with a 50 to 100 mg dose increase every 10th week. If EQ is only just kicking in right when you are ending your cycle, sounds like you are getting nothing out of it which is the case with a 10 to 12 week EQ cycle. Deca kicks in about week #6 so that only gives 4 weeks of growth... when you could have more time for fantastic gains. Myself I like deca better, its made for humans, EQ is not, but also deca is about the easiest on your bone joints and the gains are notoriously keepable. The fact is, you SHOULD carry over your testosterone doses at least 2 weeks after your last deca injection and 3 weeks after your last EQ injection.

The carry over test should NOT be your full dose as done thru your cycle, it should be about 100 to 150 mg in order to begin weaning down your estrogen levels while maintaining adequate androgens to prevent feminization or depression. Then 2 weeks after your last testosterone injection (presuming enanthate or cypionate , prop and sust are not good for EQ or Deca stacks), you then start clomid. I find starting dose of 100 mg is all thats necessary and carry on for 10 to 14 days. Tongkat ali taken as soon as you take your last testosterone injection will fantastically aid in recovery with clomid. Tongkat ali can be purchased very cheaply on the internet for like $30 for 100 tabs, one name brand is Red Kat, but its also available at GNC if despirate for $100 for Red Kat or $20 for generic lable tongkat ali.

toolman is offline Banned
    If you do not have the discipline to wait until you have all gear and ancilliaries in hand, then do not use gear.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should not start your course until you have all of your gear!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Sounds like me. Very impatient! I would not run the EQ higher than the test bro IMO.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a new source.

ya i know i need to find a new one bad

i think ive solved my problem ill just have to see

Thread Information