cmillett is offline Member

this one is for hooker

I just got threw reading a post you recently put up discussing anti-estrogen agents,well now I'm disapointed on the feed back on a cycle I wanted to get aproved by the guys on the forum,well I have 4 weeks of sust and deca left in my cycle before I start my pct just want to get your advice on it,
    wk1-10 sust250@2ccs
    wk1-9 [email protected]
    wk1-15 nolvadex {arr}@10mg ed
    wk13-15 clomi treatment
    just want to know how you feel about my cycle and/or what you would do in my case any help would be greatly appreciated!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's nothing I would change in the cycle since it's almost over.......... the only thing I would add is L-dex at .25mg and vitamin B6 at 200mg ED through the cycle and PCT.

PCT would consist of
    Day 1 to at least 30 days 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 200mg B6

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There's nothing I would change in the cycle since it's almost over.......... the only thing I would add is L-dex at .25mg and vitamin B6 at 200mg ED through the cycle and PCT.

PCT would consist of
    Day 1 to at least 30 days 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 200mg B6
    thanks man ,one more thing how many squirts of l-dex equals .25mg again thanks!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I haven't used Lion's L-dex......... but I think 10 squirts = 1mg so you would have to use 3 squirts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I haven't used Lion's L-dex......... but I think 10 squirts = 1mg so you would have to use 3 squirts
    again thanks!

Personally, I would up the Nolvadex dose to 20mgs/day during your pct, and maybe add in some Arimidex at .5mgs/day, and possibly some HCG if you have access to it.

I would be wary of using clomid + nolvadex, as they are somewhat redundant, and they can both affect your vision negatively. Besides, why run clomid at all, when 150mgs of it are needed to equal the rise in testoterone, LH, and FSH that you get from a mere 20mgs of Nolvadex?

muscular44 is offline New Member

eca

hook, can i use eca along with clen everyday while i do the clen benadryle cycle?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscular44
    hook, can i use eca along with clen everyday while i do the clen benadryle cycle?
    Hijack

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Ha ha ha, I was just going to say that Chef. Although, we can cut a guy some slack who's posted all of 4 times on this board. Muscular44, this is a NEW subject, so before you take over someone elses thread, do a SEARCH on CLEN and ECA. Or better yet, read Hookers post on Clen in the STEROID PROFILES section. If you still have questions AFTER reading that, I hope they aren't already covered in it.

As far as this cycle, the concensus isn't in love with Sust... as we're looking for daily mg of test that's active in your system... and sust is dogshit in that respect. So, it's almost over... I'm curious, how have your sides been? I know for me when using prop I have to be Johnny-on-the-spot with the scheduling of short esters or I get sides... and I would suspect Sust to force those sides...

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Ha ha ha, I was just going to say that Chef. Although, we can cut a guy some slack who's posted all of 4 times on this board. Muscular44, this is a NEW subject, so before you take over someone elses thread, do a SEARCH on CLEN and ECA. Or better yet, read Hookers post on Clen in the STEROID PROFILES section. If you still have questions AFTER reading that, I hope they aren't already covered in it.

As far as this cycle, the concensus isn't in love with Sust... as we're looking for daily mg of test that's active in your system... and sust is dogshit in that respect. So, it's almost over... I'm curious, how have your sides been? I know for me when using prop I have to be Johnny-on-the-spot with the scheduling of short esters or I get sides... and I would suspect Sust to force those sides...
    Your right the more I learned about sust the less i like it,I've been shooting e3rd d because of my shift work,so far as sides just acne on top of acne and just a little puffy in my right nipple ,comes and goes no pain.

Thread Information