ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

Unsure on another compound for this cycle

Thinking about this for my third cycle but im unsure of another steroid i could throw in... ive used eq fina deca and i loved the fina but now its become to costly since my source has changed labs i liked the eq(had higher hopes) and didnt like deca

Test ent. 750mg weeks 1-16
    Dbol 40mgED weeks 1-4
    Cytomel weeks 12-18
    Letro weeks 17-20
    Nolvadex 20mg weeks 1-20
    Clomid tamper for weeks 17-20
    ZMA weeks 16-20
    Tribex500 weeks 16-20
    Liquidex .25 weeks 1-16

Over the counter supplements include weeks 1-20

Multivitamin
    CLA
    Glucosamine
    Coral Calcium
    Flaxseed Oil

What would people suggest for me to take from anytime of the weeks 6-16

Right now im thinking anavar or winny tabs(much cheaper than the shots) ive never tried either one and im curious to see their results but im also not ruling out eq or fina if i get the money id run the eq weeks 4-14 600mg/week or the fina 8-14 35mgED or even both i wouldnt be against that if i had the money so can some1 please give me some advise on what would be worth the money cause ill save up and wait a little longer than i would to get something that would be worth the buck..... again thanx to all i keep posting up questions because i dont want to make a mistake i feel this could be the last cycle for me for awhile... getting married and college is going to take all my money so im really feeling its do or die so please help

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    eq or fina will do wonders compared to winny or var! i would go with thefina. do you know anyone that can help you convert finaplix to tren acetate using a conversion kit and ordering the fina cartridges yourself?that will save you alot of money. also anavar isn't cheap either.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I am no chemist and even I thought converting Fina to Tren was simple. You do need to be patient as some of the filtering processes are slow as hell.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I am no chemist and even I thought converting Fina to Tren was simple. You do need to be patient as some of the filtering processes are slow as hell.
    if you get help from someon who has dne it before you are in bussiness, and if that won't work, if you read a "how to thread" which i am sure you can find in the recipe forum, you will be gin.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    why the letro pct? run the t3 from day one, follow edu. thread...ever tried proviron ? you might be able to scratch the nolve during if you respond well to the proviron...id run the eq throughout, then try some winny at the end, maybe last 6 weeks...at that cycle length, you might consider hcg during (im just saying to research it, there are differing opinions on this)...just my thoughts

AM

thanx every1 for ur comments im very pleased with the feedback and will look into trying to convert finaplix to trend i may have a friend at the gym that can do it i know hes talked about at least tyring to learn - i def. am thinking about hcg too good reminder there alpha-male i completely forgot to put it down but its sumthin i hear will save ur two boys so its sumtin thats in mind - and i heard t3 is ran best with test and at the end - why would i wanna run t3 and dbol durin the same weeks and also t3 on every place ive researched is to not be used for more than 6 weeks so alpha could u clear up on what you mean by that and the fina is a def. if i can convert it to liquid

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    yeah, t3 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off (or 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on)...shoulda clarified that, sorry...

aight thanx ill prob do it 6 on 6 off then for 4 weeks cause i heard using cytomel without test can lose muscle gains so im just gonna do it while on the test

Thread Information