miguy82 is offline Associate Member

i know how u all feel now:(

Damn test flu sucks ass.

Damn im in only a week and a half of my qv test e cycle and i already got test flu, phuck. I never got it my first cycle(sus).

i started my cycle jun 8, and the last few days i been feeling so shity, i mean yesterday i woke up all night with my cygnus'(spelling) all phucked up, blowing my nose all night. i woke up the next morning with a damn fever(minor) throat hurting, sneezing, and coughing all damn day long and its still going on now

Am i able to get anyone else sick from this?

also i hope this doesnt continue much longer since its already effecting my going to the gym. my mothers bring me over some cold med.

i guess atleast i know my shits real now, since im sick and i feel like im holding alittle water in my face.

Anyone else,wanna tell there test flu stories.lol

P.S. Anyone have any suggestions on what worked well for them to get rid of it quick.

K, IM about to go eat im starving, not sure if its from the test yet(prob not) but i havent felt this hungry in a while.lol

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro i just got over the test flu about two days ago, everyone said it would be so quick but after like three days i was starting to get all pissed i was feeling the same as you, but then bro just as soon as it came it was gone, crazy huh? anyway bro i feel your pain dont worry symptoms will subside shortly

sparticus 1 is offline New Member
    what exactly is test flu? I just got really sick the other day for about 24 hrs. 102 fever body aches and vomitting. then it was gone. i thought it might be from working too much. my schedual is from 3 am until about 9 pm. just opened a gym so i have to work two jobs for now

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had it the past few days, but today i feel a lot better and wen tto do cardio this morning. I just get really lethargic, and achy. My muscles stay very sore, and my joints ache horriblky, to where it is hard to get up or sit down, juckily its gone now, it usually lasts 2-3 days for me....somtiems i get it someimtes i dont

Oh yea, i get a HUGE headache too!
    Last edited by spound; 06-19-2005 at 07:11 PM.

ya omg i felt so bad yesterday at work.

i work at the airport and unload and load the planes from the international flights,omg those bags r like 50-100lbs/piece and i could barely lift 1.

i felt so sh1ty i was trying to go home but i kinda had to stay ,so i worked 12 hours, i was so dead,but went out to a bar like 2 miles from there to celebrate a co-workers last day. had like 5 beers and felt much better(temporarily) ,till this morning again. but im guessing it should be over in a day or two, since im coughing up alot sh1t outta my lungs.

P.S. ALSO HOW DOES THE TEST ACTUALLY CAUSE TEST FLU,NE ONE????
    THANKS

Bump...............

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    this is my understanding on it because your body is trying to reject the new substance that you have put into it

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    this is my understanding on it because your body is trying to reject the new substance that you have put into it
    I second that.. this guy's just full of info today.

scav is offline Junior Member
    Im in my second week and have not felt anything, exept 1-2 days after first injection I felt like crap, sleepy and had a fever.

When can I expect to see it? Or could this have been it?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by scav
    Im in my second week and have not felt anything, exept 1-2 days after first injection I felt like crap, sleepy and had a fever.

When can I expect to see it? Or could this have been it?

i think that was it bro it effect's people in diffren't way's

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I also would like to hear more info on this... I was suspected of having test flu but it turned out to be pneumonia in the end... Totally screwed up my cycle..

scav is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Could it possibly be just that the test flu has become a myth and whenever someone is unlucly enough to get sic while on cycle they blame the test
    I almost never get ill, and when I get ill just day after my first test shot ever, I can do the math. Its not that hard.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    from my understanding test flu is a histamine reaction.. you feel very similar if you have hay fever... cold sweats, sneezing, slight loss of energy

i just had test flu yesterday.. it was much worse than i had ever experienced, from my understanding its because i am using tren .

Thread Information