100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

CEE while using Clen/T3 or ECA?

alright I've heard that using creatine while using ephedra and caffeine causes it to not work... is this true? why? Creatine really helps me maintain size so I want to stay on while I cut... I plan on cycling Clen /T3 2 on 2 off with ephedra and caffeine used durring my off time... won't the creatine help me keep more size?? some experience would be appreciated!

bump

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Mixing clen and ephedrine in the same "cycle" is generally not the best idea as it will shut down your beta 2 receptors hard. Also, are you going to be running any AAS at this time? because if not t3 rips off a lot of muscle too. If I were you I would run clen only (unless you are running additional AAS) for however long it takes to reach ur goal (within reason) and taking benadryl every 3rd week for that week at 150mg/day to clear your beta 2 receptors. I also plan on mainitaining CEE while running clen.

Yeah Clen is supposed to be slightly anti-catabolic... but I've been taking T3 for a while now with nothing else and your right I'm loosing some size but I'd rather just get ripped then put the LBM back on... It's probably easiest..

muscular44 is offline New Member

can i take eca daily with clen and benadryl the third week?

so i cant run clen for 6 weeks with benadryl and take eca daily also?

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscular44
    so i cant run clen for 6 weeks with benadryl and take eca daily also?
    I wouldn't do that. Thats a lot of strain on the heart, cns, and also will shut down your beta2 receptors hard, rendering both compunds ineffective.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho77
    I wouldn't do that. Thats a lot of strain on the heart, cns, and also will shut down your beta2 receptors hard, rendering both compunds ineffective.
    I don't think it would render noth compounds useless by any means but why bother with ECA while taking clen ??? they work the same way so your much better off alternating them... if you need more of something take more of just one.... don't take both! haha good luck!

Thread Information