dazbo is offline Senior Member

is the clen safe for me you think???

Hi

at the end of my var/prop cycle, I am going to be using clen during my pct (With taurine et al) The thing is, if you read this post, you'll see I recently had a few worries -

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...14#post1872714

Go to the end, and you will also see that they have now gone and I have no probs what so ever. Must have just been a funny period I went through - maybe part of an illness or something at the time?!?

Anyway, with this being to do with the heart, I am having second thoughts on the clen usage. What do you guys think ???? Just use it or not ??

Appreciate all your comments

thanks

P.S. Ive never used clen before.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    did you go to the doc's about it bro ?

By the time I got to the docs, they had cleared up. So no I didnt actually ask him bout that.

Also, I have so many probs that I have to discuss wi him, he only knows about my bad shoulder and bad bicep, but there are others and you only get 10mins in there for a start so I would seem like a hypochondriac if I told him bout those and others!!! And feel a bit stupid when there is no probs anymore.

I put it down to stress/worry - like about my cycle n its cost, why I am not seeing anything, worrying about what to do with my shoulder, my arm etc especially mid and expensive cycle. An I think the heart palps made me worry even more because I was worried about them!!

thats my theory anyways

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    well if that's what you think was wrong you should be fine

but i woulden't use clen at all after what i have read about it and the heart

have you not thought about T3 instead ?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What dose were you running when u experienced these heart palpitations? I must say i only experienced them when i ran upto 160mcg per day.

like I said, Ive never used it before and this will be my first time.

As for T3. I always thought there was more dangers with using that than with Clen . Especially when I have a family history of thyroid probs. Dont you think or not ?

thanks

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Alright bro... first things first... don't self diagnose what you felt as a heart palpitation... you are guessing and are going to get a lot of people to fly off the handle at you! What it sounds like to me... as I have experienced the EXACT same thing... is anxiety... accompanied with what you felt is light headedness, short of breath, and a feeling like your going to pass out kinda... yeah.. it's anxiety! It took me a long time to figure this one out myself. T3 is safe and so is clen ... if you take them and stress about it.. like the first time I did.. you are going to get chest pains and anxiety attacks and stuff... but if you can learn to just ignore them for the most part they stop... some people are going to say this is bad advice but I can tell you that I was in the exact same boat at one time... and self diagnosing only made things worse! I say fuk it... do clen and T3 and I'm sure you will be fine.... but it's totally up to you and just how willing you are to find out for yourself... good luck bro!

Logan13 is offline Banned

eca

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Hi

at the end of my var/prop cycle, I am going to be using clen during my pct (With taurine et al) The thing is, if you read this post, you'll see I recently had a few worries -

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...14#post1872714

Go to the end, and you will also see that they have now gone and I have no probs what so ever. Must have just been a funny period I went through - maybe part of an illness or something at the time?!?

Anyway, with this being to do with the heart, I am having second thoughts on the clen usage. What do you guys think ???? Just use it or not ??

Appreciate all your comments

thanks

P.S. Ive never used clen before.
    If it is any consolation to you, ECA gives me worse sides than clen. I think that what 100%Natural said is right on.

OK guys. Yeah its pretty much as you said above, so possibly anxiety or summit. Im pretty sure I am healthy as I feel great, have no probs doing hard cardio etc and pretty much feel in great health - other than the shoulder and arm injury!!

Ill go ahead as planned but if things start to go wrong, Ill stop it and see my doc asap.

Thanks for the advice, and Ill keep yers posted if yer interested.

thanks again

Thread Information