sblakersfan is offline Junior Member

What should I do???

I have a cousin who just turned 18. He graduated high school last week and he is gonna start a cycle. He wants to either take EQ and Winny or Test E, Deca and Winny. I advised him not to take anything but he is gonna do what he is gonna do. Which would be a better cycle for him. One that would permit the least amount of side-effects. I just want what is best for him.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    at 18 bro you have to tell him not to do a cycle at all his natural test will be through the roof anyway and he could end up ****ing himself up

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    if hes gonna run anything for his first cycle why doenst he just do a simple test e 500mg/wk cycle

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    but if he is going to do it no matter what anyone tells him get him to do a test only cycle

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    if he won't listen let him **** himself up just do a test cycle

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by sblakersfan
    I have a cousin who just turned 18. He graduated high school last week and he is gonna start a cycle. He wants to either take EQ and Winny or Test E, Deca and Winny. I advised him not to take anything but he is gonna do what he is gonna do. Which would be a better cycle for him. One that would permit the least amount of side-effects. I just want what is best for him.
    Give him a slap round the face, then explain to him that he is too young and he should wait a good few 4/5 years before even considering steroids . Maybe he could try var for 8 weeks. Very little in the way of sides.

sblakersfan is offline Junior Member
    what test do you think would be good for him to run? and what kind of side effects do you think he will experience. I want to know what i should tell him

Thread Information