Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk
    Was just wondering how big this advantage is by injecting into pecs, tris, quads ect... compared to just injecting into glutes...
    Only one way to find out...

Just man up and try it, pecs are so easy, I love em'.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    im gonna try pecs sooner or later, but i just dont know, its just if i saw blood lol like when i aspirated, i think i might have a panic attack.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Seriously its not as bad as you might think, its really pretty painless. I love it.

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!

r1sk is offline Junior Member
    so anyone with experiences where they have seen a slight or even dramatic results by doing this? wont do it on this cycle that im on... maybe next time.. just wondering... almost about to finish wk4 of test e cycle.. only up 5lbs

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Like others here, I was surprised at how painless pec shots are when I first tried one. Just flex your pecs and feel for the thickest part of the muscle... that's the sweet spot. I use 1-1/2" 25ga for everything, but I don't sink it in balls-deep there... not needed. You can use a 1" pin and go about 95% in. Kinda depends on you. A leetle bitty feller might not want to go in as deep as a big monster man with rump roasts for pecs. You MUST get well into the muscle, though, and often the layer of fat there will fool you. Relax your pecs and grab a handful of skin, kind of loosely. Half the thickness just to REACH the fascia, the outer covering of the muscle tissue. Relax your pecs and try to poke through to your rib cage. Now flex, and observe how far your fingertip is displaced outward. Call half that distance the depth you must get into the muscle itself. I ran 2cc into my right pec a week ago, a cc of tren and a cc of winny. That one hurt a bit, but 1cc of almost anything goes okay and at most just gives me a dull ache sort of like a mild case of DOMS.

It would be pretty unusual to cause any damage with a pec shot. The nerves and veins are not heavily concentrated in the "belly" of the muscle. You will NOT penetrate into your chest cavity unless you look like one of those refugees on Cheeseburger Sally's feed-the-poor-somali-kids commercials. To penetrate into the chest cavity you would have to go in beyond the inner surface of the ribs and through additional layers of tissue. Next time you butcher any sort of animal, make a note of the structure of the thoracic cavity and how well protected it is.

After glutes (maximus and medius) and quads, pecs are definitely my favorite injection site. Delts are easy but can be painful to me. Biceps are still a little scary to me, and I seldom do them. Haven't done calves yet, and I won't do traps.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk
    Was just wondering how big this advantage is by injecting into pecs, tris, quads ect... compared to just injecting into glutes...
    No advantage really, just for rotating injection sites when doing daily injections.

I'm a small doode, I use a 5/8 pin and only do about 1cc.

r1sk is offline Junior Member
    ahh ok thanks clockworks

SpiderRico is offline Member
    I love doing it.. I used a 25G 1.5" and did not go with more then 1cc but i feel its possible with 2cc's but just hard to push all it out of a 25G in that position

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    Also love pec shots.
    Did as much as 2 shots of 4cc in each pec , one shot in the top part and one shot in the middle part of muscle.

Logan13 is offline Banned

dumb

My first injection of my first cycle (test cyp) I tried the pec first with an 18gauge x 1" pin. What can I say, I did not know any better and its all that I could get back in the pre-internet era(early 90's) I still have a small scar to remind me of my stupidity. It would not go in past 1/4" and my buddy offered to "jam-it" in for me....I just pulled it out and went after the glute. I recently tried the ventrogluteal injections, painless and easy.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    I did my first pec injection yesterday. Kind of freaky. It went ok, but for some reason I dont like it. Just different. Until now all ive done is glutes, delts, and quads...

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    My first injection of my first cycle (test cyp) I tried the pec first with an 18gauge x 1" pin. What can I say, I did not know any better and its all that I could get back in the pre-internet era(early 90's) I still have a small scar to remind me of my stupidity. It would not go in past 1/4" and my buddy offered to "jam-it" in for me....I just pulled it out and went after the glute. I recently tried the ventrogluteal injections, painless and easy.
    D-mn, dude...I can't even imagine doing that. It musta bled like a mofo...

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    yay! i finally did my pec shot, it took me 10 min. to stick, i kept chickening out. and the needle didnt slide right in like the other muscles. but it was a breeze, their was some pain, a different pain, but nothing i cant take,

im glad i have 2 more injections sites, i think im gonna try my tri's next!
    Last edited by robkesl; 06-29-2005 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    im glad i have 2 more injections sites, i think im gonna try my tri's next!
    I think tri's are by far the most painless...

nate3422 is offline Member
    i did my pec one time and i was so dam* sore i havent done it since

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Any1 have any experience with test e and eq into the pec. Don't know why, but I am kinda wanting to try a pec shot. Total going in would be about 1.5cc using a 23g needle. Wow, nervous just thinking about it.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ive done the eq and test e in the chest at first i split the two into different shots just to start off with the pecs and ive learned the test will have you more sore then the eq ... not as bad as you think it should be actually a very smooth injection.. good luck

diezell is offline Senior Member
    pec shots are nice and painless i had to go through a serious mental block to hit my biceps

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    pec shots are nice and painless i had to go through a serious mental block to hit my biceps
    huuummmm...to me i would shoot a bicep before a pec shoot...i must not have any kinda mental block for the bicep,,,but the pec totally freak me out to thinkin about it...

soo as long as its on the upper part of pec (inside-or-outer part) is ok, cause some of you say the middle and some say the outter part..and the baron says to flex and find the thickest part of the pec and thats where to stick it,the thickest part on my chest in the bottom part not the upper part of the chest????

It will usually be about 1" or a bit more above the nipple and slightly inboard of it

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    I just did my pecs, dam I was nervous, I went the full inch in. I shot it as fast as I could because I just wanted to get it over with. I have a feeling its gunna be hurting tomorro

OOOOOhhhhh... don't shoot fast! Take your time. Take at least 30 seconds for a cc and I like to take a full minute or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information