Thread: Nolvadex help

xtreem334 is offline New Member

Nolvadex help

After a four week cycle of Superdrol, will the nolvadex as a PCS help get my natural test levels back fast enough? And will I lose myt gains if I use Nolvadex, thanks.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    nolvadex will work fine read the profile on clomid and nolvadex

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167828

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167802

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreem334
    After a four week cycle of Superdrol, will the nolvadex as a PCS help get my natural test levels back fast enough? And will I lose myt gains if I use Nolvadex, thanks.

Keeping gains is not only about proper PCT. People increase their calorie intake while on cycle but as soon as they stop their calorie intake drops a lot........bad mistake.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This worked well for me and was passed onto another member (with some of my own refinements). The first two weeks of PCT cut your workouts in half because test levels will be low.Then gradually the next two weeks when levels are rising back up, turn up the intensity of your workouts until back to normal week 4 or 5. Throughout this process keep your calories as high as when you were on, you may lose some cut but you can take this off later. By keeping your calories/protien up will help solidify your gains. After week for when I was training back at full capacity I cut my calories only in half and cut the excess fat off from PCT.After I was cut back down I raised my calories back to a bulking amount but not quite the amount when I was on so I would start to build again. Now keep in your head those first two weeks your going to probably feel like crap, but day by day it gets better until your back to normal. I ran my clomid for three weeks and nolva for almost 5 until sex life was back to normal. I keep all my gains and look harder and cut then when I was on (no water bloat). JMO, good luck

Thread Information