forsz is offline Associate Member

LONG Test Ester???

Is there any Test ester that will sustain reasonably high levels for almost 3 wks? ( for when i go on 3-wk bus trip n want to train but DON'T want to risk packing gear/pins.) The profiles list active life for Test E (and therefor Test C ) as 15 days , but doesn't show any graph enabling me to see what ratio of peak levels would exist at 15 days. I strongly suspect i would already be crashing and needing PCT by that time because.......... The Sust250 profile list active time as "up to 3 weeks" without defining "up to" . This longer time is because 100Mg of Sust250 is the longer Decanoate ester. But the Deca profile DOES have a chart which shows levels falling off after about 1 week until , at 15 days, the levels are only about ~ 35% of peak. By this i estimate that Test levels from Sust250 would be less than (very roughly) 20% of peak!!! Is there any way ( without bringing along orals) ???

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    bro you will be screwed trying to use sust, some gets wasted if you dont go EOD, i pretty sure you should stop your cycle and replan it better but if not your best bet is enanthate . i wouldnt though bro

Sometimes there is no choice; like if something pops up after a cycle is started. Thanx nomore1324. I know that the 4 esters in sust might confuse things; but how will i b "screwed" any more than with E ?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    are u on the cycle right now?

Almost 7 wks into 1st cycle

Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    I do Oman250 (Same as sust) every third day, and it has been working awesome!! Idealy, sust/omna should be EOD, but I have had great gians with E3D..Just my .02..

j martini is offline Member
    Neotest 250.
    250mg of testosterone decanoate.

Thanks alot, j. martini, that's the closest so far ( now i just have to find a source....... i've never seen that b4)

Thread Information