jkid69 is offline Associate Member

BD ANADROL 50 (Oxydrol) Test results

BD ANADROL 50 TEST RESULTS (Oxydrol) Test results showing overdosed. I have been using them for 5 weeks and the results are in...They are by far the best Anadrol I have used...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD ANADROL 50 (Oxydrol) Test results-oxydrol.jpg  

j martini is offline Member
    I cant really read that what did they test out at.

I just can't follow this...you are posting 1/2 year old lab tests saying "the results are in"...dude....the results were in half a year ago...

Where are these tests coming from? Who had them tested, and does that person sell BD products?

Hooker you requested a few days ago about Anavar test results a friend of mine had done. I told you that my friend had Anavar tested. I had asked him to see the results so I can post them for anyone that might have concerns regarding BD products. I also posted the Anadrol results to show that they are also overdosed. I am certain that no matter who or where you purchase gear it will always vary in dosage. I know he had more recent results from May I am waiting to see if he can provide me with those results which he stated were also overdosed...

Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    Hooker you requested a few days ago about Anavar test results a friend of mine had done. I told you that my friend had Anavar tested. I had asked him to see the results so I can post them for anyone that might have concerns regarding BD products. I also posted the Anadrol results to show that they are also overdosed. I am certain that no matter who or where you purchase gear it will always vary in dosage. I know he had more recent results from May I am waiting to see if he can provide me with those results which he stated were also overdosed...

Actually, I requested the 14+mg results...the ones you posted weren't the ones I requested.

Who is your friend? Is he a source? Does he sell BD products? What's his name? Why isn't it on the tests, like the ones I posted?

He is not a source, he does not sell BD products but he swears by them, He is not on this site & he removed his name from the results he did not want his name attached to the post...H e requested that I do that for him...

Fair enough. But...I mean...we don't know him so...those tests aren't really going to be trusted. H-Bomb did the tests I posted...and so I mean...that carries some sort of street cred...anonymous tests just don't carry that.

I definetly agree I will ask him if I can provide you his name by PM.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    i cant see a thing in that test pic

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    i cant see a thing in that test pic
    You need to go down to the lower right side and click on the funky looking arrow thing that says view at normal size.

Thread Information