lavaman is offline Associate Member

Gear cramps or am I a hypochondriac

I'm on my 8th week of testcyp 750/week, winny 50 ed, gh 4iu 5o2off, and liquidex .5 ed, I' also take 1000-2000 mg of milk thistle everyday.

But I notice I get these cramps in my lower left side of my back, and sometimes in my lower abadomn, they come and guy and are just a dull pain.
    Anyone have those too, am I being a hypochondriac?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How much water are u getting? Could be from a # of reasons though.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    I got weird cramps in my thighs from Winny whenever I would try to stand up. Pretty much subsided though after PCT.

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    I'm on my 8th week of testcyp 750/week, winny 50 ed, gh 4iu 5o2off, and liquidex .5 ed, I' also take 1000-2000 mg of milk thistle everyday.

But I notice I get these cramps in my lower left side of my back, and sometimes in my lower abadomn, they come and guy and are just a dull pain.
    Anyone have those too, am I being a hypochondriac?
    How is your leanness on that cycle???... I was thinking about a similar cycle, I am not sure if I should take cyp or eth???? I don't know about the HGH either

Did you lose much fat so far???

How is your energy levels and sex drive??

Well I'll try to respond to everyone at once.

I drink 8-10 glass's of water a day the craps are more like a mild pain.

First of i'm no where near competition, I started with a huge beer belly, weighing in at 435 and now i'm at 380 but I've dropped 18 pecent body fat. and my gut used to stick out and now it's level with my chest.. I got a long ways to go but let me tell you the shit kicks into high gear at around 8 weeks.. My strength is off the charts and my skin is like a baby's ass.

The winny, I"m not sure if i"m seeing much benefit from because I started off with a high bf, but I do see my veins starting to pop out it's been only 3 weeks on winny.. 8 weeks on test cyp and 8 weeks of gh.

Well I'll try to respond to everyone at once.

I drink 8-10 glass's of water a day the craps are more like a mild pain.

First of i'm no where near competition, I started with a huge beer belly, weighing in at 435 and now i'm at 380 but I've dropped 18 pecent body fat. and my gut used to stick out and now it's level with my chest.. I got a long ways to go but let me tell you the shit kicks into high gear at around 8 weeks.. My strength is off the charts and my skin is like a baby's ass.

The winny, I"m not sure if i"m seeing much benefit from because I started off with a high bf, but I do see my veins starting to pop out it's been only 3 weeks on winny.. 8 weeks on test cyp and 8 weeks of gh.
    Bro your not drinking anywhere near enough water, especially for your weight.
    380lbs Winny is a waste IMO. Congrats on the bf% drop but what are u at now if your still over 350?

How much water should I be drinking?
    My body fat is around 35-40 now it used to be 56, my bench press went up from 135 to 275 in four months.

I'm using the aas/gh to help accelerate my body loss and gain muscle. I'm not too conerned about loosing weight because I want to be more pyscially fit. I'm recovering from a long term illness and this has helped me drastically..
    Look up my thread on gh forums on newbie gh/test cyp cyle.

In either case, I took the winny because I wanted to help shed some of the water and get leaner towards the end of my test-cype cycle.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like it was said. Winny doesnt help you shed fat and you really are not going to benefit from it much. I would have spent the cash on tren instead.

One the water issue. A guy your size should be consuming around 2 gals a day. If you get tired of water, try adding fresh squeezed lemons to it and some splenda. Dont drink this during or right befor eyour work out since it might give you a nasty cramp.

Also some crystal light is Ok to drink.

be carefull in drastic weight jumps. If your tendons are not strong enough or ready enoug, you will be pissing and moaning about your injury instead of celebrating about your gains.

Also..lets clear up a misconception.. No AAS makes you loose weight any faster then normal. You might gain more lean muscle tissue which results in more fat loss but that would be indirectly related and not directly related.

A strong and well thought out meal plan is your number 1 choice.
    clen is good for helping with fat loss
    t/3 is good for fat loss

save a dollar or two and invest in some professional help in putting together a custom designed meal plan that will work for you.

1. It saves the guess work of doing it yourself
    2. You know you are going to loose weight consitently
    3. It makes taking AAS more effectively
    4. You will not get that tired and lethargic feeling you stated before.
    5. I really could go on and on.

I would have invested my duckets in a meal plan, rather than some winny. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thanks for the posts.. damm that's alot of water.. I have a case of it in my suv at all times I drink those 32 ounce bottles like it's nothing...

Ok so Abstract: your saying don't waste my money on the Winny, and use the Tren .. When should Tren be implimented, actually I'll look it up but what do you suggest..

I was going to get into touch with swolcat, to develop a meal plan as soon as I"m off of this cycle so I can start fresh....I think I'm eating pretty smart and healthy now.. but i'm sure it will be better with a profesionally developed plan.

I know the AAS doesnt make you loose weight, but considering the shape I was in when my test levels were at 40, their has been a drastic increase and I am just trying to increase my muscle mass so I can increse my metabolism and shred body fat... around my gut.. it has helped along with the gh for that.

W/out the AAS I would be a complete lethargic couch potato...
    other benefits, is that I no longer take anti deppresants for deppresion because I've felt better then ever, I'm not taking Ritalin for ADHD because my focus and attention have been great.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Like it was said. Winny doesnt help you shed fat and you really are not going to benefit from it much. I would have spent the cash on tren instead.

One the water issue. A guy your size should be consuming around 2 gals a day. If you get tired of water, try adding fresh squeezed lemons to it and some splenda. Dont drink this during or right befor eyour work out since it might give you a nasty cramp.

Also some crystal light is Ok to drink.

be carefull in drastic weight jumps. If your tendons are not strong enough or ready enoug, you will be pissing and moaning about your injury instead of celebrating about your gains.

Also..lets clear up a misconception.. No AAS makes you loose weight any faster then normal. You might gain more lean muscle tissue which results in more fat loss but that would be indirectly related and not directly related.

A strong and well thought out meal plan is your number 1 choice.
    clen is good for helping with fat loss
    t/3 is good for fat loss

save a dollar or two and invest in some professional help in putting together a custom designed meal plan that will work for you.

1. It saves the guess work of doing it yourself
    2. You know you are going to loose weight consitently
    3. It makes taking AAS more effectively
    4. You will not get that tired and lethargic feeling you stated before.
    5. I really could go on and on.

I would have invested my duckets in a meal plan, rather than some winny. just my .02
    10/10 well done top of the class hehehehe.........

10/10 huh?

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    what i mean is abstract
    gave him some suggestions
    and explanation which was great

LOL yeah abstract is the man.. he's great.. I love his advice!

I had a brain fart.. I get the 10/10 lol.. like a score..
    it's late !

Thanks for the posts.. damm that's alot of water.. I have a case of it in my suv at all times I drink those 32 ounce bottles like it's nothing...

Ok so Abstract: your saying don't waste my money on the Winny, and use the Tren .. When should Tren be implimented, actually I'll look it up but what do you suggest..

I was going to get into touch with swolcat, to develop a meal plan as soon as I"m off of this cycle so I can start fresh....I think I'm eating pretty smart and healthy now.. but i'm sure it will be better with a profesionally developed plan.

I know the AAS doesnt make you loose weight, but considering the shape I was in when my test levels were at 40, their has been a drastic increase and I am just trying to increase my muscle mass so I can increse my metabolism and shred body fat... around my gut.. it has helped along with the gh for that.

W/out the AAS I would be a complete lethargic couch potato...
    other benefits, is that I no longer take anti deppresants for deppresion because I've felt better then ever, I'm not taking Ritalin for ADHD because my focus and attention have been great.
    You have a postive out look and you should! You have made some reat changes and you can see what dedicationcan give you when you have your heart set on becoming a better person.

Without AAS you would not be a couch potatoe. Keep on shedding fat and you will see what a postive outlook can do to ones self esteem and energy levels. I can see where the low test levels can play a role and HRT is needed in your case.

The tren i would run @ 75mg /ed or 500mg per week if you are using tren. enanth. Those are some reasonable dosages.

About the winny. When you get to your goal weight and you are pretty lean. Run some winny and you will benefit from it more IMO or at least you will like what it will do to you more.

You are doing great! just keep on pushing!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I dont know about 10/10 but thanks. I am sure there is something I am missing but you can always search and find more answers then mine.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thanks Bro!

so do I run tren aceate or tren ethanate?
    I'm about to get some more gear and I have 1 1/4 10ml 50mg bottle of winny left and I'm starting week 8....

Would I run the "tren" from weeks 8-14? after the test cyp is over at week 12?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Bro!

so do I run tren aceate or tren ethanate?
    I'm about to get some more gear and I have 1 1/4 10ml 50mg bottle of winny left and I'm starting week 8....

Would I run the "tren" from weeks 8-14? after the test cyp is over at week 12?
    I am no authority, but I will jump in.

Run Tren A. If you get bad sides from Tren and decide you want to stop, using Tren E will not exit the body as fast as Tren A will.

Tren should be ran 8-12 weeks, with 8-10 being suggested for a first timer. Many people will suggest that the test be ran 1-2 weeks after Tren stops.

Ok so are you saying run the Tren for 8-12 weeks or duing weeks 8-12 of my testcyp/winny/ cycle.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Ok so are you saying run the Tren for 8-12 weeks or duing weeks 8-12 of my testcyp/winny/ cycle.
    8-12 weeks (56-84 days) worth of Tren use.

Ok i'm on week 8/12 of my test cyp cycle, is it too late to add tren ?

Of course my blood pressure went up while I'm on AAS, before this cycle it was like 120/66 and now it's 135/75.. still not high.

I wouldn't even consider tren at this point.
    Test, and lots of t3 is all I can see using here.
    Keep up the good work and you'll see results.

thanks for all the advise!

Thread Information